The Movie/TV/New Releases Thread

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nwZNypYmPFE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MkvUNfySGQU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VlhJm_KkKEg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, it's Sandra Bullock, so we know they aren't gonna let her die. Interesting!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xJ375GjlV1E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/47_-pqoPDVQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Of course Hollywood had to mess with the story of the 47 ronin.
As if it weren't good enough without embellishments.

Aw Stig, where would we be without Hollywood.

I watched The Baytown Outlaws a while back, fun stuff. And that tall brother sure takes some stopping.:laughing6:

the-baytown-outlaws.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_MSrAwfagG4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dknb76qw0Oo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TzU3UJuV80w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Holy crap!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8MHDYZJWLXA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For anyone who's see Star Trek's Into Darkness. what the hell was Kirk and Bones (in the opening scene) doing down on that planet in the first place???

I don't really expect an answer - I know I'm the only one here who watches movies...

Back