The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

I would say most people have heard that one way or another, they still play it on the radio. Outkast had very catchy pop songs that even they didn't take seriously, and they played them everywhere. Mtv absolutely loved them. If you have kids or know people who are roughly 40 years old, send that meme to them and they might think there's more you to than sawdust and medical advice involving horse dewormer :lol:

I don't have a TV or a radio, so I'm one of the lost ones when it comes to music after the 70es.

1770es that is.

1632051574-20210919.png

alt text...

If you think this is bad you should see the library of literary references. Also the well-populated shelf about sasquatch and aliens.

That's a good looking setup there. I always wondered what you could do with a small engine, and some standard bike gears to get more speed. I looked that saw up. 56cc. That's a bit bigger than the standard moped motor.

That's a good looking setup there. I always wondered what you could do with a small engine, and some standard bike gears to get more speed. I looked that saw up. 56cc. That's a bit bigger than the standard moped motor.
I notice there is no chain drive yet in place. Will it even run?

Frankly, why would anyone mess with all that, when there are untold numbers of well engineered small engine mopeds on offer...as well as really competitive (performance-wise) electric bikes and scooters?

I got a cauliflower crust frozen pizza once, and it was pretty good. Nice and crispy if you like them like that. It's sold as being a "gluten free" product(snake oil and power crystals for most people), and I was skeptical, but figured the only way I'd know is to buy it and try it. I enjoyed it, and would buy again, though I haven't so far.

Back