Thanks Butch!

chris_girard

Treehouser
I just wanted to take a quick second and thank Butch and all the members here at The Tree House for running such a great site. Not only are the members here super friendly and helpful, but the respect that I see here can't be beat.

Its been a few years since I've made a sponsorship to the site (and this is not a solicitation to others), but I plan on donating again soon, just to help Butch out in any way that I can.

Here's to Butch!

"For he's a jolly good fellow..."

beer.gif

I think about how much I value The Tree House about every day. Sometimes it's a bit harder to think of something valuable or worthwhile to say but, if I look at what I do....I check here for new info to learn from at least everyday ... sometimes a lot of times in a day. I must be getting something out of it.

Thanks Butch ... and members.

:lol:

Over the years, there has been a fair turn over of participants, and some site changes, but the the general spirit of friendship, education, and camaraderie here in the House that first attracted me has continued on through the changes.

I value the friendships I've built, and the exposure I've had, here to the many viewpoints and opinions of the folks from different parts of the world.

Heck, I even read the crap you post Butch:P

Back