Strange access to the Treehouse

I have been having the same issue, Jay, but I've been using my wife's Mac. Haven't checked it on my HP in a while. Usually after refreshing the page a time or two, it'll straighten out. Cute blue question marks ain't they? (And bunches of 'em!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I tried refreshing the page a few times, but it didn't improve anything at my end.

Do we really need three threads mentioning this new problem?

All the icons are hosted on gypoclimber.com. The problem will be resolved when they are moved to the correct domain.

Style and how it is displayed is not right.
I get [default] before text in every post in here.

It looks like a database problem to me...

My fellow in New Zealand answered my earlier email and (it's going on noon down unduh) I just gave him the keys to the kingdom. Sooooooo....

My first instinct is to jump Butch's case based on prior events, too. But this isn't a big deal, Burnham. Really.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kind of like driving with a broken speedometer. You can still get to where you want to go.

I have the blue question marks, and the page shifting left and right as I scroll, too. Mac here, and masterblasterhome.com.

The left/right thing is fixed, and all the blue question marks are gone, except for me they are still there right after CursedVoyce's Tadahhhhh, and also after his two little lines at the bottom (just doing my part...) Are those smiley faces?

Back