Strange access to the Treehouse

I erased the link in my favorites and put it on the favorites bar and now it works .It might have had something to do with that damned virus this thing had before the guru fixed it today .

I had quite a time getting into the site the last few days.......... Finally made it back on. My saved "favourites" link wasn't working. I'll have to save this one !!

I was beginning to wonder if I had been "turfed out" :evil:

Steve

Yeah I just got a PM from another member who contacted me on another forum .I also told him about masterblasterhome .

So I awake to 6 emails telling me to use masterblasterhome which I have been anyway. Whats with that?

Magnus suggested that I mass email all the members; thanks, Mag Man!

Plus, I hit the submit key too many times.

I was logging in funny for a while there and reading this thread wondering what I might have done wrong... One computer came right here and the other kept going to like a different page of the TH... I was at the right site on both units... But I got that stupid log in note on one of them.... Soooooooooooooooooo
I had made a simple mistake... My hot link was set to www.masterblasterhome.com instead of masterblasterhome.com. DOH... Still get here.. wrong door. :lol:
All fixed...

I was logging in funny for a while there and reading this thread wondering what I might have done wrong... One computer came right here and the other kept going to like a different page of the TH... I was at the right site on both units... But I got that stupid log in note on one of them.... Soooooooooooooooooo
I had made a simple mistake... My hot link was set to www.masterblasterhome.com instead of masterblasterhome.com. DOH... Still get here.. wrong door. :lol:
All fixed...

I was getting that, didn't worry much about it as everything else has been ok.

Took the www off and back to normal, thanks. 8)

Back