The spirit of giving.

Page

TreeHouser
I had a big crane job the other day. 2 day job with bad weather coming. The second day was looking like we were gonna be in the freezing rain all day. To my surprise a friend of mine from a local tree company showed up at my job in the morning with 3 of his trucks and some equipment and all of his crew. We banged out the job and we’re out of there by about 10:30 just as the rain went from tolerable to a downpour. I am incredibly thankful and so is my crew. Thanks to Orrian and the entire crew from ‘happy tree’

That's freaking awesome. Scheduling is usually some degree of nightmarish.

Happy Tree indeed! :rockhard:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yup. Local sawmill. He gives slightly less for it but still takes it.

My good friend, the veterinarian, has a really nice and helpful nurse.
She and her husband have bought an old house and really needed some trees removed.
In most cases, that is bullshit, but in this case, it was true.
Those trees needed to go.
They don't have any money, rising energy prices are kicking the crap out of first time house buyers.

So my vet friend, her boss, volunteered, so did my other friend, who breeds Golden Retrievers and gets special treatment at the vet clinic.
Both my apprentices thought it would be fun, so we showed up 5 guys and a chipper.
Had the job done in 4 hours, chipped and cut to firewood.
Emil really shone on the climbing, he is getting very good.

Left 2 happy people and a pile of firewood.
Merry x-mas.

In late november we donated 2000$ worth of gift certificates for tree work to the silent auction at the Sticks for Soldiers lacrosse tournament. The certs sold for $1600 which went to the veteran honoree. We've done this for 14 of the last 15 years :rockhard:

Back