Strange access to the Treehouse

Wow I guess I have been logging into gypoclimber.com, Wondered what the hell had happened to the house. Finally remembered this site..

Al, try clearing your cache and reloading the masterblasterhome.com website, kill the gypoclimber links.

Though I have been off gypoclimber and using masterblasterhome ever since Butch told us about dropping the gypo url...I was still having problems with smilies and loading some photos after Butch had his IT guy do the work this last time around.

I followed Paul's advice to Al and it seems to have cleared up those issues.

I found out what part of my problem is .Somehow I contracted some maleware that goes by the name of PC repair.Where it came from I have no idea . I have about 30 seconds of interest in a computer problem so I called the guru who will be out Weds. some time .I'm making this post on mama Dars machine but probabley will be mum for a day or two until my machine gets fixed .Chit happens .

What has to be done to reinstate the Tapatalk capabilities? I do a solid 80% of my treehousing from my phone and Tapatalk makes it sooooo much easier...

Correct. A few days ago I lost access. So I tried just going from my phone on the internet browser old school normal style and it wouldn't work because my book mark was still gypoclimber. I fixed that so I can access the website.

But I can't get it to work via the Tapatalk app. Here's the error message...

Attachments

• Tapatalk error.jpg
    Tapatalk error.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 0
Nick, is the Tapatalk app pointed at the right URL? I dont have it on my phone anymore but thats what I would check first. The next step would be to make sure its enabled on the site of course.

Tapatalk doesn't point to a url (at least not from the user's perspective). You search on the app by forum name, when you see "Treehouse" you tap on it and get the above error.

I don't see a way to key in a specific url

Back