Sting = Heal

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How was it caused? Saws & climbing? I fixed mine with Fish Oil & Alfalfa/Green Barley Powder & a couple of other things. Takes a few weeks but works.

Bee sting sounds ok but I don't know about long term effect.

lot of big TD's in december. Bigs saws and climbing. Had it bad once before when I was MT biking daily and climbing hard. Gave up both for awhile and started paddling...maybe I should do that again.

I don't think this sting thing is a cure all by any means...It helps with the nagging pain though. I know that reducing elbow use will go a long way

I had come across one of these Bee Doctors when I was selling a tractor. The guy had handicapped plates, and was as strong as a moose. I had asked him about his plates and thats when he told me about his MS. He told me that previously he was in a wheel chair and could not walk. He has been on several News shows and was tring to sting my hillbilly mechanic who has artheritis really bad.

Any way the guy showed me his back, he had a line all the way down his spine where the bees had stung him. The guy was a moose.

Try the fish oil, it's good. Saved me an operation for Carpel Tunnel as well. :beerchug:

in the vitamen isle....I eat a lot of fish already. Your talkin bout a supplement right?

Hey John, maybe you could diffuse some of that elbow pain by having Lexy do the big saw work. Say, "Get up there Ol' young elbow!"

in the vitamen isle....I eat a lot of fish already. Your talkin bout a supplement right?

Yes, you can't get enough just eating fish. Although PC might. :lol:

The Alfalfa Powder works well with it. Shop around & buy bulk, it's not expensive that way, but buy a good brand.

Some nights I couldn't hold a beer, had to use 2 hands. I did a lot of research, [pre computer] and it worked for me, and it's good for you anyway. :occasion5:

"Omega-3 and omega-6 inhibit some of the damaging and pain provoking hormon-like substances in the body called prostaglandins (type 2 prostaglandins). Moreover, the fatty acids have a promoting effect on some other prostaglandins (type 1 and 3) that are beneficial and have quite specific biological functions in the cells and cell membranes"

I'm gonna try that too.......how much do you take?

Ive been dealing with health issues for years now and have come to the point where I will try anything that is generaly good for you and cheap. If you have time to research there is plenty out there but DONT expect your doctor to tell you about them as they are educated by big pharma so only know about patented drugs as a whole. My biggest peeve is all the antibiotics docs use but never even mention taking probiotics after. As a result something crazy like 70% of Americans have a yeast overgrowth in their intestines:|:

Maybe we should start a thread about Self treating.....

I was watching the tv one day and this old lady was swarmed by her bees, stung her all over her body- She had to go to the hospital but she made a full recovery. The kicker- she had horrible arthritis in her back and hands, never bothered her again. her back and hands were completely pain free.

Back