Sting = Heal

Beelieve that it works, especially if it producing a cortisone or similar type compound. Cortisone shots are pretty standard practice in sports medicine for damaged and aching joints. Long term use does more harm than good, but I don't know how that translates to what John is doing.

Yes, it has side effects in the long term, but cortisone blends are the cats ass for getting a guy right back in the fight. I had them done on my knees several times, in order to make it thru the season, and recently I have had 2 rounds for my discs in my back.8)

My old boss used to get them in the knee, he said he used to feel like a million bucks. You could tell when it wore off, he'd be falling every which way.

I've thought about trying them for my knees, since I'm riddled with arthritis already.

Back when I was racing bicycles in belgium all the top guys were doing cortisone shots to enhance their performance. Went back the next year and a lot of the guys were in wheel chairs because the cortisone had made their bones degenerate.....:|:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Way less painful then a cortisone shot...I think the bee venom make your body produce something similare to coritsone, but with out the side effects..

Stig is right about your body changing what it is allergic to throughout your life...I do have an epi pen.

still feels good, Chip.....

Back when I was racing bicycles in belgium all the top guys were doing cortisone shots to enhance their performance. Went back the next year and a lot of the guys were in wheel chairs because the cortisone had made their bones degenerate.....:|:

It causes osteo-arthritis. Which I already have plenty of and knee replacements in my near future, so I may go for short-term comfort.

You gonna try venemous snakes next?:D

Rattlesnake venom is said to help with Arthur-itis.
My right elbow is still fooked from last summer, sucha drag... gonna check into the bee sting therapy fo' sho'.

i hear it will make your penis larger if you let them sting that:D

I had that happen to me. Not sure if it made a difference, but the wife is taking up beekeeping as a hobby for some reason.

John, you should take some of those bees to Tom Lam at Wilson, and get the bees to sting him in the neck. That dude's spine is seriously F'd.

I ask him....I know walks around with that electro stim thingy sometimes

John when the family comes down on the 21st we should sting my wifes shoulder. It has been focked for years and all number of doctors have made no difference:( Shes not keen about the STING part but Im pretty excited about it:D

John when the family comes down on the 21st we should sting my wifes shoulder. It has been focked for years and all number of doctors have made no difference:( Shes not keen about the STING part but Im pretty excited about it:D

you get to do it....she might hit hard. Is she allergic, or does she know?

Bivy, why didn't you sting yourself in the nads a few hundred times instead of getting a vasectomy??

my bow is hurting a little....guess I'll sting meeself again:/:

Do you know what is exactly wrong with your elbow? Mine hurts too. Not sure if its tendinitis or tennis elbow, or if there is even a difference. I do know it doesn't take much tree work for it to be really sore.

How was it caused? Saws & climbing? I fixed mine with Fish Oil & Alfalfa/Green Barley Powder & a couple of other things. Takes a few weeks but works.

Bee sting sounds ok but I don't know about long term effect.

Back