Starting a new tree service FAST !

The name Yeah Trees has a bit of a ring to it. Reminds me of when MB used to post the meme that said "F*ck yeah, The Universe" :drink:

Last edited:
I overnighted at Joel's place when I picked up my chip truck. Very kind people! I called Michelle "mom" she wanted us to call when we got to the next stop and when we got home and she baked us some of the best muffins I have ever had for the road.
He's got a nice tight operation.

So what happened to the car thief? Where he at?

I overnighted at Joel's place when I picked up my chip truck. Very kind people! I called Michelle "mom" she wanted us to call when we got to the next stop and when we got home and she baked us some of the best muffins I have ever had for the road.
He's got a nice tight operation.

So what happened to the car thief? Where he at?
I think it’s some kind of thing where some marketing company sells their service saying there’ll be a certain amount of engagement/clicks for their fee.
Doesn’t matter of it works as long as they can show numbers.

Whut a crazy thread this was/is- got the OP which smells of BS, got frankie the complete wanker checking in, and got the freak show of Yeah Trees right there in the mix too. :rockhard:

"Frankie, the complete wanker", I've never seen it said better.
He of the wonder saws, cutting twice the wood, using half the fuel.

cutting twice the wood, using half the fuel
I'd argue that that is all in the chain and sprocket size. Big sprocket + low depth gauges = faster cut IF there's enough power. Engine mods likely decrease the fuel efficiency, but the power gained coupled with the cut speed possible with a modified chain and larger sprocket could allow a saw to cut twice the wood on the at least the same amount of fuel. It's all about the amount of wood cut per revolution, since the fuel used per revolution can't change much without a way of putting more oxygen into the cylinder.

I just hate that I can't bore cut with an aggressive firewood chain.

I just hate that I can't bore cut with an aggressive firewood chain.
Maybe with a security chain. I hear you screaming, but just let me explain...
You keep the length of the security bumps, or adjust them a little, to get a small bite during the turn around the noze. Then you grind low both of the security bumpers and the rackers to get the big chips during the straight paths. With a bit of measurements and some care like you're used to, that should do it.

Good idea, but the security bumps take up space that the big chips could use. If a chain is more aggressive and taking a bigger bite, then more wood volume will fill the spaces between and under the teeth faster. This could be why I find little difference in speed between a fast 20" full skip and a 20" not full skip chain. So, it might work if the security bump is on a full skip chain, but they don't make chains like that. Also they need to be the really big swept back safety bumpers that can be filed low when flat, while still sticking out around the nose just like what you said.

Back