Songs I Like

Yeah, it was a very large open air deck next to a large body of water. They sounded average at best. I was thinking, its the same band, maybe the sound just sucks. Last time, they were playing inside a large open air porch with a ceiling and a cement floor. I'm thinking that helped their sound tremendously.

Yea, every room's different, so even if the band gets the sound dialed in for the Wednesday show, it'll be completely different for Friday's. You can't just setup, put the knobs to specific settings, and get great results. That's the nature of live music I guess, especially when you're small.

Heard a couple songs on the radio a month or so ago, and finally tracked it down. Pretty good. I particularly like Franklins Tower

Lol i guess the dude that does the refined YouTube video series has an album out. Lol if you ever wanted the dragging up song, here you geaux hahahahahahaha

I like the video more than the music :^)

edit:
Shooting lightning's kinda weaksauce though. Nothing says "frig you!" like removing a head :^D

I'm a huge fan of zakk wylde, he's only been playing guitar for ozzy for decades, and black label society is his personal band. Good stuff

Last edited:
This song reminds me of the old school sabbath stuff, with tony iommi on guitar, tuned a step low because he lost his 3 main fretboard fingertips in a metal shear accident in the factories in Birmingham. Into the void kinda stuff, hands down one of their best songs ever.

that's crazy I dint know that about his fingers

Back