Songs I Like

Surfing around I see that one of his other versions has 110m views. Um, that's some popularity right there

Alright, I've been drinking pretty hard today and I've got some stuff that i bet almost no one here likes, but there is actually some good gangster rap out there that even a hillbilly like myself can enjoy. There was a huge joke pipelining who listened to the hardest coolest shit, and a bunch of it is actually amazing. So, without further ado, some badass stuff that made kid rock and Lincoln Park what they are today....

Biggie Smalls - Notorious Thugs - https://youtu.be/N6XhzXB3oY8
Hood Mentality - https://youtu.be/JiA36WBTA88

Ha, I loved your preamble!

Will listen

Last edited:
Couple fun YT comments to testify-

>I'm a white dude in Vermont who listens to Metallica.. and even I know this shit is banging.
>This is what George Washington listened to when he crossed the Delaware.
:headbang:

I dug yelawolf Till its gone, and Gansta rap made me do it. Danks n*g.

Reminded me a this ol fav:

yeah so I had to find some music to play loud on the puter to try covering the noise of fireworks outside, the vizsla in his old age don't appreciate none o them blasts.

And hey this basic country soundtrack offn YT rocks

my friend Frnco is playing the congas... he helped many people heal from advanced Lyme and other health issues, but he couldn't heal himself. Died of cancer a couple of years ago... a great loss

Fleetwood Mac was the first concert I ever seen, 17 y o in 1975 at UCONN. Kinda blew my mind. I was sorta back stage doing some sort of lame ushering thing. Mick fleetwood was really tall

Hella tune

Last edited:
Darn, it kinda sucked. They didn't sound great, maybe they need a sound guy.

I did sound (poorly) for a bar band for a half dozen gigs. It's hard to make a room sound good for everyone no matter where they are sitting. The band brought one of their buddies who was supposed to be the cats ass to do sound check one gig. He didn't stay for the show but I got to sit there all night and field comments on how bad it sounded. I didn't have the skill to fix it either.

Back