"Six dgree's of seperation" thread?

sawinredneck

Treehouser
I can't seem to find Nick's thread of who all knows each other. I thought now would be a good time to bump it up and update it:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it was Nick, he started a thread about which T'housers had met each other and was working on a sheet to tie us all together. It was a pretty neat deal and I thought there would be a lot more conections after the GTG's we've had.

I think that was before the last forum crash a year and a half ago, it disappeared. I think Nick had kinda lost interest in updating it even before that though.

Hey i know nick and brian does that count?

Brian that tall oak you pruned has totally closed the wounds on thos enasty stubs you left--lucky!

Yeah, that was a couple years ago. I remember everyone was saying who they've met and I started making a big flow chart...but yeah- that became super tedious (daily updates taking a couple hours)

It was fun while it lasted!

I might even have the flowcharts on my computer here.. lemme see

WAYYY more complicated.
Mine needs about 20 or so people added to it.

more so with all the recent GTG's that have happened - and us all at the isa in st lou

GEE i know what about 25 of you all if not more. bestest is if we know other out side of the tree care industry

I think that if it's ever done again, it should start with a map showing the home location of the members. Then connect the dots.

Well, I do know that when the lines were crossing, it started to look really confusing, so I kept moving names around to minimize the crossing of the connecting lines. If people were pinned to their geographic location, you lose the ability to keep all the lines clear and easy to see...

So who's taking up the project?

I have met OTG Boston and BostonBull (don't see him here much lately) if anyone is updating things...

BTW Butch did you stick a pin in the Atlantic Ocean yet???

Back