Rope bag project...

• Thread starter Hobby Climber
  • Start date
  • Replies 395
  • Views 36K
I am on the verge of bag failure. Is the waiting list long? I to would like to sample you wares. Mesh would be cool, but I don't have as many ropes as Frans does to sort out which is which, its either the short one or the long one. Let me know what is available or what the wait is.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nick,

You've given me a few ideas to consider. Now I just need time to experiment. To be continued!
---------------

Darin,

Sorry no mesh bag untill late April or more likely May! BTW, I do have a 16" solid fabric bag available thats not been spoken for yet! It could be mailed out this week. You have first dibs on it but let me know either way by Friday what you decide.

If you are looking at a mesh bag, get you order in soon to avoid long delays. I can add another bag in with the next batch!;) HC

I'll take one of each. The one you have and one of the ones you are making. PM me how much moola and your address.

High Scale, a PM's been sent your way!8) HC

Hey, hey -- got mine the other day and IT'S A WINNER!!! Put me on the list for another one, please.

Bob, bags have arrived payment is in the mail. Thank-you kindly sir an extremely high quality product, pics will follow.;)

Also I'd like on the list for two of the mesh bags if possible.:)

Bob, bags have arrived payment is in the mail. Thank-you kindly sir an extremely high quality product, pics will follow.;)

Also I'd like on the list for two of the mesh bags if possible.:)
---------------

Justin,

Glad you like them & I'll put you on the list for two of the new 14" Mesh Bags! I look forward to your pics. :)

just droppin in to say the bags are great.dont have the tops foldin in when im flaking rope in the bag!

Bob my two new bags arrived today. They are awesome except I thought you where sending me mesh bags. Oh well... ...put me on the list for 2 mesh bags if you will.

Ben,

Glad you like them!

I checked over all the PM's you & I ever exchanged and you had clearly requested a total of 4 solid 16" bags, not mesh! With the first two bags I mailed to you back in January, (1&2 of 4), I sent you one mesh bag and one solid bag and we had both agreed to this change! I'm not sure why you would be expecting mesh bags as the last two I mailed you on 08 March, (3&4 of 4)? :? If I made a mistake in communication please tell me & I'll correct this situation to your satisfaction! ;)

I now have you down for 2 of the standard 14" Mesh Bags as requested! I'll contact you when they get close to being finished.

High Scale,

Was wondering if you got the PM & sent you about you request? Let me know it will work for you! HC

Bob. I thought we discussed changing my order to mesh bags, but sometimes what I think and what I do are two different things. Any ways, no biggie. I like the fabric bags plenty. But I'll still take a couple mesh ones whenever you have them.

Ben

ps. On my way to drop your cheque in the mail right now

Ben, I was talking to a few other of guys about bags the night we spoke on the phone & may have missed something. So to be fair, once your mesh bags are ready, I'll ship them to you & the postage is on me! 8) As you say, no biggie. ;) HC

Hey, hey -- got mine the other day and IT'S A WINNER!!! Put me on the list for another one, please.
-------------
-------------

Kate,

I recieved a very stylish envelope today, most impressive I must say!

Thank you.:) I'll get your other bag sent out once its ready!

Bob

--------------
--------------

Squisher,

Envelope was recieved, thank you kindly! HC

CANUCK,

Recieved with thanks!;)

HC

PIGWOT,

Your bags are ready, I sent you an e-mail.

HC

Thanks Bob,
Looking forward to them. Also, most likely canceling spring trip to Michigan. Will be passing through in July. Flying out to Oregon and riding a bicycle back East. Would pass through MI about July 18th to 22nd, and will be crossing Ontario as far as Niagara Falls; we'll have to look you up, as well as others on the board. To see the tentative itinerary click on the link for the Cross Country Bike Trip (picture of the bicycle tourist heading down into Death Valley) at: http://www.whizbark.com
Thanks again for the bags.
--pigwot

Pat,

Sarnia is about 1 hour from the Ambassador bridge (Windsor/Detroit). Maybe I'll take a run up there when you come through! We'll see. HC

My New Rope Bag

You guys thought your bags took a long time to be made... mine took almost 6 month!

Before anyone asks for one ...DON'T!!!

This was a one time only build and I cannot get the same custom printed material again! The print was made as a favor to me from a co-worker of the Bag Lady! I'll be looking into other options but don't hold your breath, this stuff doesn't come with pattern on it, it was custom printed. The pattern material came in four sections that had to be cut, spaced & fitted so the web straps covered the edges. It was a big P.I.T.A. according to the "Bag Lady" and she refuses to make another one! :(

I was limited with few pattern options and thought this would be kinda fun to have. If nothing else, I think I can say that I was the first one to come up with this rope bag pattern concept!

So, what do ya think?

Not too into the death motto that seems so popular these days.....

Hey HB! did you get any money $$$$ from me ???

Hey HB! did you get any money $$$$ from me ???[/QUOTE]
---------------------------

Nope, not yet! :( Was there a tracking number?

Back