Removing Palms-Advice Needed

Yeah- I looked at that price and thought "$500? That's a good deal...for the client."

Granted this is LA and everything costs a thousand bucks here.

love
nick

lol, ya a thousand buck a piece here too....small, medium size $100 to dump, big ones $200 and up

ClimbMIT, nice job, glad it went well!

I shown my employer the photos and asked what he would charge. He said exactly what I did. $500. Total. Stumps and all.:(

Where we live, folks can and will find people to do them for even as little as $300. Total. I love living where I do, but I loath how little I have to ask to give first class work. And considering how expensive everything is here, it doesn't make sense.

Like I keep saying about Florida, you pay for the sunshine.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey thanks Black Oak!
Took another one down next door to neighbor of the first two. One large flying squirrel, 3 bats (including one that I thought was trying to attack me-got video on this), and one of the largest tree frogs I have ever seen.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Now that's a good end to a palm removal day!
Yes it was :) Bermy I really appreciate how informative your post was your a sweet heart. I mean that as a friendly jesture by the way! Lol. My hat goes off to you. Everyone who posted here I am so grateful! This house rocks!

Back