Regarding Covid

My old man had an allergic reaction to a wasp sting that filled his arm with fluid and required 3 different meds to treat. The 80 years of his life prior, involved no reaction at all to wasp stings. He also suffered a heart attack in this time frame. Coincidence probably.

A friend's adult daughter suddenly developed alarmingly heavy menstrual periods. Coincidence again I'm sure.

These days I'll take anecdotal over anything the media emits. I've also lost my romanticized idea of how esteemed doctors are. I don't believe conspiracies, but I don't believe anything else either. Just what's in front of my face.

Lord have mercy! The amount of things that can lead to developing alarming heavy menstruation as an adult are numerous, waayyy before Covid ever appeared.
Correlation does NOT equal causation.
The amount of things that can go wrong from annoying to catastrophic in the female reproductive system are many and complex.

That's why I said "coincidence." I actually wanted to delete that post initially, knowing I was out of line.

When insurance companies are reporting higher rates of payouts for certain deaths or illnesses that are in a lesser risk group than normal but changed after mass vaccination.or perfectly healthy younger low risk athletes are falling ill or dead in higher numbers than normal etc etc etc. You best pay fugging attention and not dismiss things as such "happens all the time". When other coutries are stopping programs for pregnant women and children or lower risk groups to recieve the vaccine and are asking questions and having hearings on the matter because their adverse effect numbers are on the rise; you BEST be paying attention and asking some questions your self. Hey great, bice the vaccine worked for you. HAPPY HAPPY for YOU. Some folks are not having such great fun I'm afraid. You have been lied to, manipulated and controlled for profit. And it sure as Fug should concern you!

Last edited:
What I am saying is you cannot conclusively link the onset of heavy periods to administration of the vaccine. There are too many pre-existing reasons for such a malady to 'suddenly' be completely attributable to vaccines.
Over and out.

It was reported months ago from the docs released from Pfizer that the number of known side effects was large (1291). See the doc here, and the last 9 pages that list all 1291 of those side effects, plus a lot of other info, including those on pregnant mothers. Not a pretty picture:

Attachments

• Pfizer-real-data-released.pdf
    983.6 KB · Views: 12
I'm on a small screen and can't really read that. Is there a list of "side effects" from the Control group for comparison?

5.3.6 Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event Reports
brachial;Radiologically isolated syndrome;Rash;Rash erythematous;Rash pruritic;Rasmussen encephalitis;Raynaud's phenomenon;Reactive capillary endothelial proliferation;Relapsing multiple sclerosis;Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis;Renal amyloidosis;Renal arteritis;Renal artery thrombosis;Renal embolism;Renal failure;Renal vascular thrombosis;Renal vasculitis;Renal vein embolism;Renal vein thrombosis;Respiratory arrest;Respiratory disorder;Respiratory distress;Respiratory failure;Respiratory paralysis;Respiratory syncytial virus bronchiolitis;Respiratory syncytial virus bronchitis;Retinal artery embolism;Retinal artery occlusion;Retinal artery thrombosis;Retinal vascular thrombosis;Retinal vasculitis;Retinal vein occlusion;Retinal vein thrombosis;Retinol binding protein decreased;Retinopathy;Retrograde portal vein flow;Retroperitoneal fibrosis;Reversible airways obstruction;Reynold's syndrome;Rheumatic brain disease;Rheumatic disorder;Rheumatoid arthritis;Rheumatoid factor increased;Rheumatoid factor positive;Rheumatoid factor quantitative increased;Rheumatoid lung;Rheumatoid neutrophilic dermatosis;Rheumatoid nodule;Rheumatoid nodule removal;Rheumatoid scleritis;Rheumatoid vasculitis;Saccadic eye movement;SAPHO syndrome;Sarcoidosis;SARS-CoV-1 test;SARS-CoV-1 test negative;SARS-CoV-1 test positive;SARS-CoV-2 antibody test;SARS-CoV-2 antibody test negative;SARS-CoV-2 antibody test positive;SARS-CoV-2 carrier;SARS-CoV-2 sepsis;SARS-CoV-2 test;SARS- CoV-2 test false negative;SARS-CoV-2 test false positive;SARS-CoV-2 test negative;SARS- CoV-2 test positive;SARS-CoV-2 viraemia;Satoyoshi syndrome;Schizencephaly;Scleritis;Sclerodactylia;Scleroderma;Scleroderma associated digital ulcer;Scleroderma renal crisis;Scleroderma-like reaction;Secondary amyloidosis;Secondary cerebellar degeneration;Secondary progressive multiple sclerosis;Segmented hyalinising vasculitis;Seizure;Seizure anoxic;Seizure cluster;Seizure like phenomena;Seizure prophylaxis;Sensation of foreign body;Septic embolus;Septic pulmonary embolism;Severe acute respiratory syndrome;Severe myoclonic epilepsy of infancy;Shock;Shock symptom;Shrinking lung syndrome;Shunt thrombosis;Silent thyroiditis;Simple partial seizures;Sjogren's syndrome;Skin swelling;SLE arthritis;Smooth muscle antibody positive;Sneezing;Spinal artery embolism;Spinal artery thrombosis;Splenic artery thrombosis;Splenic embolism;Splenic thrombosis;Splenic vein thrombosis;Spondylitis;Spondyloarthropathy;Spontaneous heparin-induced thrombocytopenia syndrome;Status epilepticus;Stevens-Johnson syndrome;Stiff leg syndrome;Stiff person syndrome;Stillbirth;Still's disease;Stoma site thrombosis;Stoma site vasculitis;Stress cardiomyopathy;Stridor;Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus;Subacute endocarditis;Subacute inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy;Subclavian artery
embolism;Subclavian artery thrombosis;Subclavian vein thrombosis;Sudden unexplained death in epilepsy;Superior sagittal sinus thrombosis;Susac's syndrome;Suspected COVID- 19;Swelling;Swelling face;Swelling of eyelid;Swollen tongue;Sympathetic ophthalmia;Systemic lupus erythematosus;Systemic lupus erythematosus disease activity index abnormal;Systemic lupus erythematosus disease activity index decreased;Systemic lupus erythematosus disease activity index increased;Systemic lupus erythematosus rash;Systemic scleroderma;Systemic sclerosis pulmonary;Tachycardia;Tachypnoea;Takayasu's arteritis;Temporal lobe epilepsy;Terminal ileitis;Testicular autoimmunity;Throat tightness;Thromboangiitis obliterans;Thrombocytopenia;Thrombocytopenic purpura;Thrombophlebitis;Thrombophlebitis migrans;Thrombophlebitis.
BNT162b2
5.3.6 Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event Reports
neonatal;Thrombophlebitis septic;Thrombophlebitis superficial;Thromboplastin antibody positive;Thrombosis;Thrombosis corpora cavernosa;Thrombosis in device;Thrombosis mesenteric vessel;Thrombotic cerebral infarction;Thrombotic microangiopathy;Thrombotic stroke;Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura;Thyroid disorder;Thyroid stimulating immunoglobulin increased;Thyroiditis;Tongue amyloidosis;Tongue biting;Tongue oedema;Tonic clonic movements;Tonic convulsion;Tonic posturing;Topectomy;Total bile acids increased;Toxic epidermal necrolysis;Toxic leukoencephalopathy;Toxic oil syndrome;Tracheal obstruction;Tracheal oedema;Tracheobronchitis;Tracheobronchitis mycoplasmal;Tracheobronchitis viral;Transaminases abnormal;Transaminases increased;Transfusion-related alloimmune neutropenia;Transient epileptic amnesia;Transverse sinus thrombosis;Trigeminal nerve paresis;Trigeminal neuralgia;Trigeminal palsy;Truncus coeliacus thrombosis;Tuberous sclerosis complex;Tubulointerstitial nephritis and uveitis syndrome;Tumefactive multiple sclerosis;Tumour embolism;Tumour thrombosis;Type 1 diabetes mellitus;Type I hypersensitivity;Type III immune complex mediated reaction;Uhthoff's phenomenon;Ulcerative keratitis;Ultrasound liver abnormal;Umbilical cord thrombosis;Uncinate fits;Undifferentiated connective tissue disease;Upper airway obstruction;Urine bilirubin increased;Urobilinogen urine decreased;Urobilinogen urine increased;Urticaria;Urticaria papular;Urticarial vasculitis;Uterine rupture;Uveitis;Vaccination site thrombosis;Vaccination site vasculitis;Vagus nerve paralysis;Varicella;Varicella keratitis;Varicella post vaccine;Varicella zoster gastritis;Varicella zoster oesophagitis;Varicella zoster pneumonia;Varicella zoster sepsis;Varicella zoster virus infection;Vasa praevia;Vascular graft thrombosis;Vascular pseudoaneurysm thrombosis;Vascular purpura;Vascular stent thrombosis;Vasculitic rash;Vasculitic ulcer;Vasculitis;Vasculitis gastrointestinal;Vasculitis necrotising;Vena cava embolism;Vena cava thrombosis;Venous intravasation;Venous recanalisation;Venous thrombosis;Venous thrombosis in pregnancy;Venous thrombosis limb;Venous thrombosis neonatal;Vertebral artery thrombosis;Vessel puncture site thrombosis;Visceral venous thrombosis;VIth nerve paralysis;VIth nerve paresis;Vitiligo;Vocal cord paralysis;Vocal cord paresis;Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada disease;Warm type haemolytic anaemia;Wheezing;White nipple sign;XIth nerve paralysis;X-ray hepatobiliary abnormal;Young's syndrome;Zika virus associated Guillain Barre syndrome.

operative word: "reports"

There appear to be many who have an "agenda" to report... :/:

They are "reported events" not known "side effects" or reactions.

Post seems to have disappeared now, but near as I recall there was a large number or "reports" that were "non-medical" in origin.

Last edited:
Huh. I never heard that.

You've had much better dodges in the past but I'll acknowledge the effort ;)

Last edited:
It's not a vaccine = unanswerable question.
100%. Really? I think you're mistaken.

"So many"...medically proven real side effects or reported events or imagined, coincidental, agenda driven, non-medially reported blame game crap? I doubt the real numbers on hardly any medical procedure, injection, vaccine, or drug are actually available to the experimental subjects.

No one I know personally who has had the injection has had COVID. I'm not aware of any directly related reactions either, except for a sore arm or two.
Might be where we live, truthfulness, or some other variable. who knows...

I said nothing about any members here.
I never said it's not possible to get C19 after getting an injection.
I know no one on this forum personally except I have met two for a very brief time.
I didn't say anything about here or there or where any lack of truthfulness may be. Might be someone I know got sick, or got the shot, and didn't/wouldn't admit to it for some reason of their own.
I do stay conscious of the possibility that some may actually lie to prove their point, get admitted somewhere, seek compensation, or not be aware of the actual circumstances (such as tests being wrong etc.)

I already know more people than I care to. :P

Last edited:
Remember, the doc I printed above was part of the evidence of what Pfizer submitted to the FDA/CDC for proof of the "safe & effective" narrative. There are lots of circulatory related issues to these (in addition to all the other issues, many significant), yet thhey were approved for EUA as the only "treatment", outside poisonous Remdesevir.

Last edited:
Back