Regarding Covid

When you have a government heavily invested in big Pharma that also provides jobs with high wages after you retire from government, you need to feed the pharma. Those pharma stocks made multimillionaires out of a lot of people that helped those mandates a long. Period.

Guys, just to keep in perspective, the article/story Bob linked to is from last year, and the SC or some District court ruled against and gave them 2-3 years I think. I'd already posted about it, I believe.

I found out today that leukemia patients get sick as hell, when they get the Covid and the Flu shots at the same time.
They totally knocked me down.
Fortunately we finished the hazard trees yesterday, so we don't have a million dollar machine parked while I get back on my feet.
My haematologist called today.
He sure got a good laugh out of that.
Reason he called was to tell me last weeks blood tests looked super fine.
Apparently I'm cured for a good while.:)

Last edited:
So…as if Covid hasn’t done enough damage…or at least the effects of Covid…let’s come up with a new strain! (As if we have literally nothing better to do…)

Bullshit

If not covid it will be something else.

I recall the beginning of this year the prediction on the internet was "Worldwide Food Shortages by July." Well, that never happened.

Nonetheless the specter of epidemic, predicted shortages and racial unrest reigns fear and uncertainty in the masses, which invariably causes unrest and division.

Back in the 60s we had four Bay Area channels to tune into. Walter Cronkite! One man giving the World News!

Back