Regarding Covid

Funny, everything I ever learned about germs, virus's and epidemics is suddenly all wrong.

New thinking today.

Looks like more lock-downs and mask mandates in the immediate future, Folks. If CDC has their way.

No more picnics in the park with the family, church, funeral orfamily gatherings, restaurants and resorts closed. WTF!!

Here we go again!

Wake up, people! It's all BS. Purely a manufactured crisis.

Having said that I feel better now.

I know others will disagree with my views. But not as many, I'll bet, will disagree with my views today, as when this all started.

Worried about my friend of 15 years,
Dan. the one with the kboom. 75yo, smoker. Slim and active.

Couple days down. All the symptoms. Tested negative with an at-home.

Told him about pcr testing with next day results.

Don't know about the covid treatment drugs. I hear about them on the radio, must stay within 5 days of symptoms, supposedly.

Kids just got home from camp. We got a call to inform us a couselor there tested positive yesterday. Tested Lilly who complained she was not feeling all that. Tested positive. They came home exhausted. So we first wrote it off to being exhausted and sleep deprived. She says she feels better today. But I have had to cancel work tomorrow as I have been exposed. Immune compromised custy. Cancer. No symptoms on my end. But not taking any chances.

Last edited:
Back