Regarding Covid

Regards covid and inflammation: interesting article.

Daily infection numbers going up in Israel.

"...researchers noted that they are unsure of the cause of the outbreak, citing a number of possible reasons, including the decreased level of immunity in those who received the third shot several months ago..."

I reckon there are gonna be dwindling numbers of participants getting vaccinated 2X/year ad infinitum. . . unless compelled to by mandates, or underlying serious health issues.

Scott, I only wish I could put both the anger reaction as well as the laugh, because that will most likely be attempted.

Last edited:
This seems obvious to me. Common sense really! just like it was obvious that covid-19 didn't come from a meat market 8 miles away from the only Level 4 virology lab in ina, that just happened to be studying coronaviruses in bats. I really thought the tree guys would have enough common sense to see this sort of thing, but alas no..

Dr Peter McCullough has over 650 published research papers in his specialty before he turned his full attention to Covid-19. He's the leading proponent of early treatment and prevention. Have you heard of nasal flushing with iodine or peroxide? This interview was on Joe Rogan (see slide deck below). It contains extremely important and up-to-date information. Here is what the scientist James Lyons-Weiller said about the presentation:

Following Dr. McCullough’s jaw-dropping appearance on The Joe Rogan Show, I asked him for his slides so I could locate the resources he cited.
Dr. McCullough is experienced. He is precise. He is humble. He and others like him are saving lives. His protocols and messages should be required curriculum for all medical students and continuing medical education for all practicing physicians and nurses.

And here is his slide deck....

Dr. Peter McCullough on The Joe Rogan Show - Links to Resources (Urgent Share) - https://popularrationalism.substack.com/p/dr-peter-mccullough-on-the-joe-rogan?token=eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjo0MDM0OTAzMywicG9zdF9pZCI6NDU0Nzc2OTcsIl8iOiI3N3BBVSIsImlhdCI6MTYzOTU3MjExMSwiZXhwIjoxNjM5NTc1NzExLCJpc3MiOiJwdWItNDc1MTI0Iiwic3ViIjoicG9zdC1yZWFjdGlvbiJ9.JJ5gqv7VBW_C46CtVypTcQGaN4FmjuKK8UwCS03jp_E

I listen at 1.5x speed... no need to watch so you can listen in your car.

Last edited:
maybe this one should be in the conspiracy theory thread.. that's saying something when the lines between conspiracy theories and medical information gets blurred

Last edited:
Back