Regarding Covid

Pretty soon we won't even be able to tell if we are sick or not without a test. So why in the hell are so many people so worked up over it?
The only reason I knew I had it was because I lost my sense of smell... we're talking open up gas can, sick nose in the hole, inhale deeply, and NOTHING!
besides that nothing other than a lingering cough, which is not unusual for this time of year from me.

Check the dates. My article was published today, your article was published a month ago.

Same story different day...same old BS from another politician; only mention the stats that, on the surface, make you look good.

It's like the gas tax holiday thing...gets brought up whenever fuel gets too high. Hillary C. & John McCain co-sponsored a Bill to the same effect during the Bush Jr. administration.

Last edited:
I agree that the hype over the new varient is premature, why speculate with few facts yet. Especially as we know how fluid the situation is and has been
Caution yes, hype no.

Last edited:
Australia at over 80% double vax.
Some individual state stats:
ACT 97%, Victoria 90%, TAS 80%

With 25 million Aussies, it would be weird of you couldn't find enough Conspiracy believers to fill a demonstration.

So to object to government overreach…to object to being “required” to take an unproven “vaccine” (that prevents neither contracting or transmitting the virus)…to object to all the absolute idiocy associated with these “mandates”…makes one a conspiracy believer?

Granted, I’ll never partake in such “protests”. I have neither the time, nor the desire, to go stand in a crowd and yell and chant. I’ll do my protesting here at the house.

Last edited:
Isn't that how natural immunity works?
Once you're dead no bug can get you.

And even better, you don't have to put up with Murphy.
Can't wait, really.

So why does the whole dang western world and media so blatantly ignore the subject of naturally acquired Covid immunity?

Why won't Chuck Todd even mention the subject to Anthony friggin Fauci during Meet The Press?

Jomo

The protests are real, just that it's a small percentage of the overall population.

Which was my point.
Got to admit that your non- sarcastic way might work better.

My favourite Humbold county bumber sticker:
"WARNING; I brake for hallucinations."

Speaking of small percentages. Deaths from covid in Australia have reached nearly 2,000. Two-thousand

Out of a population of 25 million, 25,000,000, it figures out to be about 0.08 of 1 percent of the population.

My math might be off a little bit there, I'll stand corrected

But my point is the deaths from everyday things like: flu, pneumonia, colds, car wrecks, old age, alligators... you name it, over the last 2 years, far exceeds that of covid deaths.

Going by the math it appears deaths rates from covid are no worse than anything else.

So what's all the fuss about, with covid?

But govt and the MSM so conspicuously ignoring the millions of folks who've acquired natural immunity?

Seems like proof positive they're hiding something.......like the objective truth.....

If they'd accept naturally acquired immunity confirmed by a Covid antibody T cell n B cell presence in the blood?

By ridiculing unvaccinated folks as ignorant, they just fan the flames of govt and MSM distrust among millions n millions, IMO.

Jomo

Back