Regarding Covid

They have to keep inventing new "variants" to explain why their magic jab isn't working. Does anyone really think this isn't about money and nothing else? Pfizer, J&J, Moderna et al are raking in $$$BILLIONS$$$ from this scam. When are we going to collectively say, "Enough is enough?"

The new "more potent that ever before" variant.

With the continuing scam there will always be a new "more potent that ever before" variant. Never less.

Lock-downs, social distancing, mask mandates, closing small businesses, churches, schools...

Live in fear. We'll see how far they go with this one. Until people say "Enough!" We can only hope.

Fear and desperation was what created the communist movement.
Fat lot of historical knowledge you have.

My mother’s doctor is encouraging her to get the booster. Gotta wonder what the deal is. He getting kickbacks per jab? With vaxxed folk both getting and transmitting the virus, seems foolish to tout its virtues.

About the new variant, has anybody heard how deadly it is? If it's the most dangerous ever, people must be falling over dead left and right. But I can't seem to find any info on how deadly it is.

Anyhow, back to Florida. :D

Anyhow, back to Florida. :D

Regardless of either, I hope you are all doing well down there. Winter residents are on the way.

Last edited:

Regardless of either, I hope you are all doing well down there. Winter residents are on the way.
Check the dates. My article was published today, your article was published a month ago.

So the latest I've read about the new Covid variant is that the symptoms are "unusual but mild". People are tired for a day or two and may have an elevated pulse rate. Holy crap, let's close down the borders and lock down all public travel! It's a travesty!!!

Pretty soon we won't even be able to tell if we are sick or not without a test. So why in the hell are so many people so worked up over it?

Back