Regarding Covid

You're not broken. Just another soul, like myself, struggling to get a view point across that others can not or refuse to try to fathom.

Though I do not know you personally I find your posts more broad and revealing of every day life circumstance than a few others in this forum. Among the many you and I share a common bond. Thank you!

Isn't life rich.

Polite and politically correct society is repulsed by “telling it like it is”. I’ve gained more respect from people by being open and honest than I have by just telling them what they want to hear like I was a used car salesmen or something, not that I can’t. I’m actually a master at it but that’s reserved for the rubes that are to delicate for reality and need to be relieved of their coin.

Shame be upon me for agitating the weak on the net but a man has to have a hobby. :|:

Last edited:
Once again, Covid emerges the winner. Dividing friends/acquaintances simply due to differences of opinion.

I wouldn't say it was COVID that has caused the division.

It was the piss taking MEME that included an unfortunate incident where someone was shot and killed.

I agree this particular snafu may be due to that meme, but Alec Baldwin is like a lot of others. Do as I say, not as I do. What happened was tragic, but HE pointed the gun and fired it. There is a measure of responsibility that he cannot wiggle out of. There are folks even on here that think Kyle Rittenhouse should do time for shooting thugs who jumped HIM. If KR deserves time, so does AB.

I feel free to react to tasteless crude posts on any subject or forum (or not), as you feel free to post them. Deal.

Set up? How so? A person who freely runs their mouths about guns...then is handed one, and he points it at someone and pulls the trigger....how is that a set-up?

I feel free to react to tasteless crude posts on any subject or forum (or not), as you feel free to post them. Deal.
I try to live in a way so as not to offend anyone, as a general rule, as I see no profit in offending folks. (The Golden Rule)

Make sure to get your booster.

Last edited:
Back