Regarding Covid

And? Your kid (not you but idiot that posted that) was exposed and is a likely carrier, so if you are too stupid to properly quarantine them it will be done for you. If you are too stupid to know when not to frig around with shit you shouldn't have kids. Risking the health of others when you are sick is not a right, knowingly passing diseases such as aids or herpes is a crime, well so is covid.

If only those guys understood vaccination...

They are comedic actors not doctors of University of the Internet.

My 3 micron masks is going to let in 2.5 micron viruses.
Is this a rock sizing screen?
No.
But does my thinking work because my experience with a macroscopic screen analogy makes sense to me?
No.
But, but what about what i think compared to people who have devoted their lives to their craft?

Well, i was thinking if you cut the tree in half, I'll get what i want, if it will be fine, knowing it will grow back a little.
And? Your kid (not you but idiot that posted that) was exposed and is a likely carrier, so if you are too stupid to properly quarantine them it will be done for you. If you are too stupid to know when not to frig around with shit you shouldn't have kids. Risking the health of others when you are sick is not a right, knowingly passing diseases such as aids or herpes is a crime, well so is covid.
I couldn't read it all on my small screen.

Looks like they don't want Typhoid Mary.

A lot of places, if you were sick, and intentionally exposed people, like sneezing on someone intentionally, you're in for an ass-whooping.

Imagine what you'd do if someone slapped your kid.

that notice is a standard issue letter of which thousands have been sent out over many years. No child has ever been taken, and no one has been charged with anything to date. Also, that is only page One of three (out of context printbyte).

Allegan is as right-wing as they come and they're just down the road from me.

Some people look for anything to escalate the "culture war" now a days... :|:

Last edited:
Funny. They never threatened folks who went to town with the flu...or chickenpox...or measles...but we’ve gotten our hands on a weapon now....and we ain’t letting go...

No they did. You flat out weren't allowed to go to school if you weren't vaccinated, and if you came with either of the chickenpox or measles you would be talking to the cdc and the police.

Care to give us a case history of this person, or are we to just assume they were young, healthy, never missed a day of work, no underlying health issues, class valedictorian, gave to charity and liked puppies just to support your illogical argument?
Didn’t see case histories on all the ones who succumbed to Covid. I guess dying from the vax requires extra “certification”?

Yeah, go with that since I don’t care to have my nose up someone else’s ass.
Your post suggests that this person got the first of presumably two covid shots, and was dead in a few days as a result.
Was this not your intent?
Do you think that the health of this person is irrelevant to the outcome of getting the shot, or was it your intent to mislead?
It appears to me that either you are either being intentionally misleading, or you are having a hard time understanding cause-and-effect relationships.

Back