Regarding Covid

In the interest of preserving my illusion that there IS a pandemic..that people ARE dying, getting very sick, having long covid issues...that folks with recoverable acute issues ARE dying because DF's that don't believe in a useful vaccine are using up ICU beds.

Is everyone that doesn't believe in a "useful" vaccine a DF in your eyes? When it comes time for boosters, are procrastinators considered DF's until they get it? Is the guy living off grid in the bush a DF if he doesn't get vaccinated? Are fat people and smokers DF's too? Their "poor" choices potentially land them in icu beds.

DF outta here.

My thoughts exactly, though there’s no need to call folks Diminutive Farts.... It’s no illusion that Covid is a thing. What is suspect is that nowhere near as many have died from it as predicted. And there’s no way of knowing whether they’d have lived if they’d had alternative treatments or not. I know only three or four who’ve died from it, while I know dozens who’ve recovered with no lasting effects. And the militant attitude of folks against those who aren’t drooling for the jab doesn’t help much.

if you really want to study the science on covid

Key Readings in Public Health - COVID-19
Back to catalog

$160.00

In stock
Add to Bag

Product Details
Key Studies in Public Health – Topic – COVID19
Syllabus
FALL SEMESTER 2021
This class meets live, online, once per week. Time and Day TBD.
Instructors: James Lyons-Weiler, PhD, Dr. Henele Ealy
In this class, instructor-led discussions of readings of key studies and reports on COVID-19 published at the beginning of the pandemic will be discussed. Studies and reports will be critically examined by all class participants for the level-of-evidence and quality-of-evidence.
Students will work in teams to read, evaluate and summarize the study or reports and provide the rest of the class with typed notes and summaries describing the strengths and weakness of the study and report. Students should prepare powerpoint summaries of their assigned readings.
Class participants are encouraged to use the findings of the review groups in their own publication outlets. All class participants will agree to reference their sources as
Course Participants, 2021. Key Studies in Public Health, Reviews & Summaries. Fall Term, IPAK-EDU.org
Readings Class

1. The SARS-CoV-2 Virus (Discovery, origins, description)
  2. COVID19 as a Disease – First study, first US confirmation study
  3. MIS-C – First papers
  4. Pathogenic Priming and ADE – Lyons-Weiler, Harvard Study, ADE
  5. Diagnosis & RT-PCR – Lee, Basile
  6. Diagnosis & Reporting – Ealy et al.
  7. Transmission - Asymp. Trans studies, Marine Study
  8. Mitigation, Tracking
  9. Lockdowns
  10. Supplements & Herbal Remedies - Vitamin D
  11. Treatment 1 – Ivermectin – Meta-analysis
  12. Treatment 2 – Hydroxychloroquine - Henry Ford Study, Retracted Study
  13. Treatment 3 – Fluvoxamine
  14. Treatment 4 – Other (Nitric Oxide) – Phase 1,2,3 studies
  15. Treatment – Rational Workflows (McCollough, Marik)
  16. Vaccines Phase 1, 2/3 Studies – Moderna
  17. Vaccines Phase 1, 2/3 Studies – Pfizer
  18. Vaccines - J&J, GSK, Novavax
  19. Vaccines Post-EUA Studies – Jessica Rose
  20. Pathophysiology of the Spike Protein
  21. Variants – Test escape, Current State of Knowledge, Delta, Beta, etc.
  22. Natural Immunity vs. Vaccination immunity
Public Health Policies and Science, Regulatory Capture

Every case of covid death that I know of has been in a hospital after intubation. No one has died at home. The logical conclusion is that hospitals are killing people.
not accurate. Plenty of that happening.

only the cases you know = false logic

Totally agree. I have been to visit with John years past. He was a gracious host...we spent time playing with his kids, enjoying their family meals and climbing some big trees. John was easy-going, competent, confident and smooth in whatever he did. It was no surprise to me that when he decided to study nursing that he would excel at it all. You definitely would want him in the ER if you showed up sick or maimed...he's got his shat together. No God complex...maybe a competency complex...determined to understand what it takes to help and then doing it well...I'll take that.
to preserve that illusion I am putting Murphy on ignore. Blather on...first time I have put anyone on ignore.
proves the point

Diminutive Fart? I’m still amazed at someone calling someone that just because they have differing political views...

It's actually a sign of weakness as is the mud throwing employed by stig, Rico and others. Rico just took a bad landing jumping off a 4-foot stump and broke his knee and tweaked his ankle. Rico and Stig can deal with their karma. I'll deal with mine.

Four people in the last three weeks have died at home in Sydney, I didnt know them, it was in the news.

Abbot and Costello's "who's been vaccinated?"

Bud: ‘You can’t come in here!’
Lou: ‘Why not?’
Bud: ‘Well because you’re unvaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But I’m not sick.’
Bud: ‘It doesn’t matter.’
Lou: ‘Well, why does that guy get to go in?’
Bud: ‘Because he’s vaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But he’s sick!’
Bud: ‘It’s alright. Everyone in here is vaccinated.’
Lou: ‘Wait a minute. Are you saying everyone in there is vaccinated?’
Bud: ‘Yes.’
Lou: ‘So then why can’t I go in there if everyone is vaccinated?’
Bud: ‘Because you’ll make them sick.’
Lou: ‘How will I make them sick if I’m NOT sick and they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Because you’re unvaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘But they can still get sick.’
Lou: ‘So what the heck does the vaccine do?’
Bud: ‘It vaccinates.’
Lou: ‘So vaccinated people can’t spread covid?’
Bud: ‘Oh no. They can spread covid just as easily as an unvaccinated person.’
Lou: ‘I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. Look. I’m not sick.
Bud: ‘Ok.’
Lou: ‘And the guy you let in IS sick.’
Bud: ‘That’s right.’
Lou: ‘And everybody in there can still get sick even though they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Certainly.’
Lou: ‘So why can’t I go in again?’
Lou: ‘I’m not asking who’s vaccinated or not!’
Bud: ‘I’m just telling you how it is.’
Lou: ‘Nevermind. I’ll just put on my mask.’
Bud: ‘That’s fine.’
Lou: ‘Now I can go in?’
Bud: ‘Absolutely not?’
Lou: ‘But I have a mask!’
Bud: ‘Doesn’t matter.’
Lou: ‘I was able to come in here yesterday with a mask.’
Bud: ‘I know.’
Lou: So why can’t I come in here today with a mask? ….If you say ‘because I’m unvaccinated’ again, I’ll break your arm.’
Bud: ‘Take it easy buddy.’
Lou: ‘So the mask is no good anymore.’
Bud: ‘No, it’s still good.’
Lou: ‘But I can’t come in?’
Bud: ‘Correct.’
Lou: ‘Why not?’
Lou: ‘But the mask prevents the germs from getting out.’
Bud: ‘Yes, but people can still catch your germs.’
Lou: ‘But they’re all vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Yes, but they can still get sick.’
Lou: ‘But I’m not sick!!’
Bud: ‘You can still get them sick.’
Lou: ‘So then masks don’t work!’
Bud: ‘Masks work quite well.’
Lou: ‘So how in the heck can I get vaccinated people sick if I’m not sick and masks work?’
Bud: ‘Third base.’”

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD
Skip to content

jameslyonsweiler.com
Reason. Logic. Compassion.
MENU

OPEN LETTER TO THE CDC ON REINFECTION RATES IN VACCINATED AND UNVACCINATED
09.01.2021 jameslyonsweiler Cures One comment
Date: Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 2:39 PM
Subject: Cycle threshold distributions
To: <qds1@cdc.gov>
Cc: <>, <poland.gregory@mayo.edu>
Dear Dr. Campbell,
I am cc’ing Dr. Poland as he recently uncritically interpreted your report as showing that the risk of re-infection is higher in the unvaccinated than in the vaccinated in a YouTube presentation.
I read w/interest your report
Reduced Risk of Reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 After COVID-19... - https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7032e1.htm
As you are corresponding author, I am directing my questions to you.
1. Among those partly vaccinated, vaccinated and unvaccinated, what were the qPCR Ct threshold distributions for each group?
2. If your team used the CDC’s guidelines for reporting case with (Ct<28 cycles + hospitalized or dead for vaccinated, but Ct value up to 40 or even higher for the unvaccinated), how can we compare rates of cases, hospitalizations and deaths in so-called vaccinated “cases” and so-called unvaccinated “cases”?
3. Are the groups studied confounded in any way?
4. Were the NAAT test rates vs. antigen test rates the same in both groups?
5. Per your report, the “vaccinated” were considered vaccinated on 14 or after, per CDC guidelines. This seems unusual; if the vaccine harms the immune system for a period of time and makes people more susceptible to infection, it would appear within the first two weeks, given what we have seen in animal studies.
6. If people are not vaccinated until 14 days after receipt of the vaccine, shouldn’t people have to wait 14 days to receive their vaccine card if herd immunity is the goal?
7. Your particular group criterion definition would skew the data badly in favor of finding an increased rate of re-infection in the previously infected or unvaccinated, making causal attribution to the vaccine and your recommendation that all persons should be vaccinated impossible to support with your data.
8. Also, there is ambiguity in the description of the time periods for the two groups. For the controls, were the data time-matched? Trends in prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 , public health measures, and seasonality of respiratory viruses change over time. Using a different (albeit overlapping) time period could bias the results in terms of group rates of infection.
9. Were “vaccinated” considered vaccinated past 90 days, or were they switched to “unvaccinated” after 90 days per CDC guidelines?
10. Was this report peer-reviewed by scientists who do not work with or for the CDC?
11. Given the above, do you and your co-authors stand by your conclusions?
The professional favor of a reply is requested.
Sincerely,
James Lyons-Weiler, PhD–
James Lyons-Weiler, PhD
President, Director & CEO
Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge
Editor-in-Chief, Science, Public Health Policy and the Law
Pittsburgh, PA
(412) 728-8743

Share this:
Like this:
Post navigation
Previous Post: Why You Should Sign Up For IPAK-EDU Courses NOW
ONE COMMENT
  1. be651f22ed4cd944d7666c582361a7b3
    Bob Brown says:
    09.01.2021 at 9:23 pm
    Bless you James for having the courage and wisdom to hold these medical “masters” feet to the fire. We are under attack, and without full disclosure/informed consent are marching forward like lemmings towards disaster.
Leave a Reply
SCIENCE, PUBLIC HEALTH POLICY & THE LAW

In-depth peer-reviewed analyses and studies.
FULL MEASURE WITH SHARYL ATTKISSON

SHARE SOME LOVE. KEEP US GOING!
jlw1.jpg

Support jameslyonsweiler.com
This effort is not funded by any means, except some meager ad revenue. Your support will help me offset costs. Won’t you pitch in?
$5.00

IPAK-EDU LLC
EMPOWER YOURSELF WITH KNOWLEDGE
PREVIOUS ARTICLES
Previous Articles Select Month September 2021 (1) August 2021 (2) July 2021 (3) May 2021 (2) April 2021 (1) March 2021 (2) February 2021 (4) January 2021 (11) December 2020 (3) November 2020 (6) October 2020 (6) September 2020 (3) August 2020 (1) July 2020 (2) June 2020 (1) May 2020 (3) April 2020 (3) March 2020 (9) February 2020 (12) January 2020 (8) December 2019 (3) October 2019 (7) September 2019 (2) August 2019 (2) July 2019 (3) June 2019 (6) April 2019 (4) March 2019 (8) February 2019 (3) January 2019 (2) December 2018 (4) November 2018 (4) October 2018 (5) September 2018 (2) August 2018 (8) July 2018 (3) May 2018 (5) April 2018 (11) March 2018 (3) February 2018 (6) January 2018 (7) December 2017 (4) November 2017 (6) October 2017 (5) September 2017 (4) August 2017 (1) July 2017 (2) June 2017 (6) May 2017 (2) April 2017 (3) March 2017 (3) February 2017 (6) January 2017 (6) December 2016 (1) November 2016 (1) October 2016 (1) September 2016 (1) July 2016 (5) June 2016 (2) May 2016 (7) April 2016 (3) March 2016 (4) February 2016 (3) January 2016 (1) December 2015 (4) November 2015 (5) October 2015 (1) September 2015 (6) August 2015 (2) July 2015 (1) June 2015 (2) May 2015 (3) April 2015 (1) March 2015 (4)
ARTICLES ABOUT….
Articles About…. Select Category aluminum alzheimer’s disease autism Autoimmune disorders biomedical research CDC COVID19 Cures Ebola Evolution Flu Guinea HPV Liberia medical freedom microglia Philosophy of Science SARS Science Like Activities Sierra Leone social contracts translational research Unbreaking Science Uncategorized Vaccine Safety Research Reform
“CAUSES” ON FACEBOOK

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

My Tweets
FOLLOW LIFEBIOMEDGURU
Keep up to date!
Email Address
Follow
RSS LINKS
BUY “CAUSES” ON AMAZON
#1 New Release in Genetics, Autism and Toxicology
BUY “CURES VS. PROFITS” ON AMAZON

TOP POSTS & PAGES
OPEN LETTER TO THE CDC ON REINFECTION RATES IN VACCINATED AND UNVACCINATED
A Pro-Vaccine Contingent Fails to Distinguish An Objective, Pro-Vaccine Rational Scientist from an Antivaxxer
BIDEN AND FAUCI USHER IN A NEW DARK AGES, BUT DON'T WORRY. WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED
COVID19: Three Bits of Science That CDC, Fauci and FDA Forgot, and One They Would Like to Forget
Author and Research Scientist James Lyons-Weiler, PhD - Extended Biography
Susceptibility of people to Pathogenic Priming is a prime Reason to Eschew covid19 vaccine Mandates
On the Origins of the 2019-nCoV Virus, Wuhan, China
MDPI's The International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health Does Not Publish Unbiased Research or Advances in Methodology
Books and Publications by James Lyons-Weiler
James Lyons-Weiler, PhD
TOPICS
Topics Select Category aluminum (10) alzheimer’s disease (4) autism (14) Autoimmune disorders (3) biomedical research (12) CDC (1) COVID19 (1) Cures (258) Ebola (8) Evolution (5) Flu (2) Guinea (1) HPV (2) Liberia (1) medical freedom (2) microglia (4) Philosophy of Science (2) SARS (1) Science Like Activities (1) Sierra Leone (3) social contracts (1) translational research (7) Unbreaking Science (2) Uncategorized (21) Vaccine Safety Research Reform (16)