Regarding Covid

Evidently just any idiot can’t do a trivial web search...

Untrue facts straight from the source.
I saw that. It was linked in the article, but the article was spun 1000 miles out of reality. They're clearly talking about the trumptards and similar treasonous pieces of shit that invaded the capital, or are we still pretending that didn't happen? I can look it up you know...

I went to a party wearing a button that said "Vaccine choice"...

My friend who was having the party told me that her sister decided to sit on the front porch for the rest of the party.

It made for some good discussion with some, though may have quietly upset others.

Makes sense to me...it is a form of triage. Folks that don't care about themselves or others enough to protect themselves and others get to reap the benefits of their decisions.

I am trained as a First Responder. When I see a car wreck and stop to help I will make haste and be willing to take reasonable chances to help those that need the help. But if I see a motorcyclist zoom by me at 100mph on a crotch rocket, driving like a fool, and he has a crash...I won't be in a rush to help him. I'll be real particular about how I approach the wreck and no risk-taking at all for me. And if others have been affected by his idiocy...if he caused other crashes...they get first priority, even if I know his injuries are likely worse. Doom on him until the ones he hurt are taken care of first.

Alabama doctor is on the same track.

I’d say there’s a huge difference in refusing treatment and locking someone up... Would you rather the tow truck refuse to tow you because he deemed your being out so late on a remote road as “stupid”....or rather he stick you in a cage for a few months?

Last edited:
Good point, Jim. There could be some kind of obscure reason they fly by at unbelievable speeds...we get a lot of them around Atlanta. And I have developed a prejudice against them it seems. I didn't say I wouldn't help but I'll be very judicious in how I approach the situation. And maybe they are simply just fleeing from the po-po...scared for their life. But the ones I see...regularly here...are in groups. They whiz by at unbelievable speeds. More than once I checked my rear view mirror to change lanes...all clear..start to change lanes and an idjit is screaming by as I move over. Me having to quickly veer back into my lane could cause problems...sometimes I have grandkids with me. They get to hear swearing at that point. So, yes, I am prejudiced like that.

Its hard not to carry those feelings into an accident scene.

Its worse out here where you know EVERYONE.

My buddy responded to a call for the absolute ONE person in the world that he truly HATES. No joke....actual hate.

He was first on scene, and by all accounts performed his duty as EMT-A flawlessly and in a timely manner.

He told me later that he only has one standard of care. His best.
The patient and the circumstances dont matter.

Its fugging hard sometimes!

Hell....one big demographic of unvaccinated is the black community. I could see that turning into a wreck.

It ain't just conservative whites anymore.

Yea, I'm sure the guy doing pushups on his bike by the office had a perfectly good reason. Unfortunately, we'll never find out cause he went under a truck a week later. Zero fucks given by me.

I witnessed a wreck three weeks ago. Guy pulled into the highway headed toward me from my left (1/2 mile ahead). He veered way over into my lane...snatched back into his lane...went too far and off the road a couple of feet on his side...snatched violently and shot across to my side and over the bank he went, truck rolling over and coming to rest on its roof. I was on the phone with 911 by the time I got stopped, turned on my hazards and ran down the bank to assist. He wasn’t hurt at all. Couldn’t get out through the partially-stuck sliding rear glass, so he asked asked me to pass him the 4-way tire iron, with which he busted another section out, stuck his hand out and asked me to help him out. I gave him a hand...support only...no pulling. The cop pulled up about this time. I gave no thought to his demographic, his political views, whether he was a dope head or not, or whether or not he had Covid or had been vaxxed. I saw a person in need. I guess when one has a license to practice medicine they can pick and choose their patients?

Last edited:
Crazy how many states suckling at the goverment teet the hardest are also getting slammed by covid...wonder where they will look for support, there own state tax base, or all of our tax bases.

Not sure that is legal to refuse care. I guess if you are in private practice then you could. EMTALA in the hospital. Everyone has a right to be medically evaluated no matter what.

I do my best to remain unbiased. There is always unconscious bias when dealing with people. Ive been spit on before only later, to turn around on the same dumbass and do chest compressions. I see a lot of people doing stupid things.....for the most part, they all get treated the same.

at any rate, the vaccination thing will be ever-evolving. There will be places that will require it, which makes sense. I imagine the private sector will have some aspects of that as well

Back