Regarding Covid

There are many more perceptions than political on this, but I do agree right-wing media has had a huge influence.

Myself, I watched the torture my Mother went trough for over 50 years from experimentation by her trusted medical professionals...and they never did help her.
When I was drugged up on my back at the hospital, they tried to hard-sell me on a "chemical surgery" that they admitted was purely because they wanted to experiment, had a very high chance of killing me, and they were sure it wouldn't fix the problem...after I kicked them out of my room with a definite "NO!", they wouldn't give up and came back for another sales call the next day and really pissed me off (threatened to kick his ass if I got out of the bed and caught him while arranging tubes,etc. so I could get up and get to him.).

I have much distrust for the post Nixon, profit driven medical system, new, experimental things, etc.

I do take a pneumonia shot (I've had it (P) twice previously and have some damage from it. I live a very isolated life, where a mask when indoors in public, and have not taken the new experimental vaccine...Doesn't mean I won't in the future, just not comfortable with it at this time.

:lol: You crack me up Jim. Actually I have nothing to do with either because I consider them as opinion soaked (to the left) as the radical right fake news on the radio & .net now-a-days.

I'd much rather read the opinions here than listen to all the drivel and drama folks put out to make money, go viral, get ratings, etc.

the reason I mentioned Pat, is because I've heard him espouse just such an opinion quite awhile back now.

Now that I think, I have to stand corrected, Robertson said the reporting was far higher than the actual infections...my goof.

Last edited:
“I have much distrust for the post Nixon, profit driven medical system, new, experimental things, etc.”

If they fix you you go from being a patient to an ex customer.

ETA: I think it started way before Nixon.

All I can add is I had three covid positive go to ICU today, all tubed. One I had yesterday died. Several in CVICU on ECMO....likely will die. Its a steady stream of covid positive....all healthy otherwise. ICUs are full, overflow units are being opened.

Getting pretty tired of the debate. The vaccine keeps people out of the hospital at least. Freedom, sure, I get it.

worked the peds ER today, multiple cases of covid in as young as 13 months. Parents unvaccinated, both sick.

I could give a shit if you do or don't want a vaccine anymore. Don't bitch about your care when I tell you there is no room in the inn and we are gonna shove a tube in your throat. Freedom man. You lose yours once .......why bother. It won't change anyone's mind

Welcome to Tube Town bitches.

Just out of curiosity how many flu patients have you had lately? No, I am not looking for any drama or argument just asking.

no flu here, or at least any of my patients over the last two weeks. . Lots of RSV in some kids. Either RSV or covid in the little ones. Our pharmacists have a stack of callbacks on covid every day for those who aren't sick enough to get admitted.

I really have become numb to the argument anymore. No fear-mongering from me. Choices.......eventually, we all sit down at a banquet of consequences.

All I can add is I had three covid positive go to ICU today, all tubed. One I had yesterday died. Several in CVICU on ECMO....likely will die. Its a steady stream of covid positive....all healthy otherwise. ICUs are full, overflow units are being opened.

Getting pretty tired of the debate. The vaccine keeps people out of the hospital at least. Freedom, sure, I get it.

worked the peds ER today, multiple cases of covid in as young as 13 months. Parents unvaccinated, both sick.

I could give a shit if you do or don't want a vaccine anymore. Don't bitch about your care when I tell you there is no room in the inn and we are gonna shove a tube in your throat. Freedom man. You lose yours once .......why bother. It won't change anyone's mind

Do you show such hostility toward folks who are in bad health by their own choices? Smoking...obesity...drinking? Or are you only hostile with those who don’t hold Covid as the ultimate doom? Serious question, as your post indicated you wouldn’t bother much with those folk who disagreed with your Covid view.

I'm not hostile towards any patient

I'm over the fact that people have the antidote in their hands but choose to not taking it are spreading it to everyone. The hospital is overwhelmed by this

It's called compassion fatigue brother. I can vent.... That doesn't mean I discriminate.

their decisions are affecting a lot of others. For example, your mom crashes a car.....in critical condition..... no ICU beds available because of the constant stream of covid patients. Your mom dies in ER. Would you be pissed?

I deal with stupid people all day long who make bad choices. Makes no difference.

Are you implying that not getting the covid shot is a bad choice? serious question. You tend to twist people's statements for the sake of argument. I could care less if you get it. Just be aware of the situation on a broader scope. I know you live in a small town and may not see this.

off to covid land I go.....see u in 14 hrs

Last edited:
Please explain how I’m supposed to trust an untested experimental “vaccine” being pushed on me day in and day out by the same people (NIH) that funded with our tax dollars this bio weapon made by Communist China. How did the victims of these evil bastards become the bad guys? When will all these hostilities be directed to those that pulled off this purge?

I see getting the vaccine as a personal choice. Nothing more...nothing less. I am not afraid of Covid (quite certain I had it already), and would prefer to deal with Covid itself and build natural immunity. I completely understand if someone feels the need to be vaxxed. Their prerogative. Just because I am not vaxxed does not mean that I will ever even come in contact with the virus. There are people with peanut allergies that are potentially fatal. And while folks are warned about peanut products in their proximity, folks aren’t told they can’t eat peanuts in their own home, away from the allergic person(s).

I bear no animosity towards anyone who chooses to get vaccinated. Sure wish the feeling was reciprocal.
IMO it's all a moot point anyway, esp. if future strains make existing vaccines ineffective. Which is awesome for the shareholders of Pfizer & Co. Booster shots forever and ever.

what early treatment protocols are being used on these patients? and do these patients have much in the way of co-morbidities?

Back