Regarding Covid

You don't see polio cause everyone in the first world's vaccinated against polio. I've seen probably rabid animals myself. If your animal's outside unsupervised for any amount of time, it absolutely should have a rabies vaccine. It can't tell you what happened to it when it comes back scratched and bloody. Did it tangle with a rabid raccoon, get in a fight with a neighborhood dog, or get tangled in a jumble of barbedwire? Are you sure? You willing to risk your families health on that decision?

Guess I’ll take my monthly shower and head to the clinic Monday and have them give me every conceivable vaccine against every conceivable ailment. Might even get three or four vaxes for the really bad stuff....I’d wager even that wouldn’t satisfy some folks.

Must be that Freedom Variant :/:

We need it in France too. Our president is cheating (shiting?) on us mandating the sanitary pass, a code on the phone saying your status with the vaccin and mandatory to acces to plenty of things like long range trains, restaurants, concerts, cinema, parks, supermarkets ... His law is discussed in the Parliament during the hollydays, as usual when the governement want something without too much interference from the populaion.

The representents opposed 900 modifying texts to the law's project. Many were dropped just by lack of time or support. One of them stated that the sanitary pass should ends when the pandemic will be over. That sounds reasonable, but nope, rejected !

It has nothing to do with the sanitary, but all about population's control and division.

Last time I peed in a container was so I didn’t have to leave the tent in the rain...

To elaborate on this idea...for those show can’t seem to grasp the situation...I need to run an ad saying I’ll give a 10% discount to anti-vaxxers...and charge a 30% up charge to folks who have had the shot. That put the idea in perspective? This is POLITICAL. Nothing more, nothing less. No shirt, no shoes, no service is common decency.

You mean, it is YOUR idea of common decency.

Not mine.

Yea, in the 1950s. That was a completely different world as far as scientific knowledge goes. This is what a computer program looked like then...

punchcard.jpg

Wash your hands and social distance you friggen animals. :lol:
Poliovirus is usually spread from person to person through infected fecal matter entering the mouth.[1] It may also be spread by food or water containing human feces and less commonly from infected saliva.[1][3] Those who are infected may spread the disease for up to six weeks even if no symptoms are present.[1] The disease may be diagnosed by finding the virus in the feces or detecting antibodies against it in the blood.[1] The disease occurs naturally only in humans.[1]
We have come a long way in hygene, food and water treatment and handling as well.

All good points, but we still have national E Coli breakouts, and we all know where that comes from. I'd rather have E Coli than polio.

Fair enough. And I’d take Covid over the vax...any day...though to be fair, I think I’ve already had it.

rabies cases in animals have been common over the past few years. Several in this county.

Polio is gone because of the vaccine.....if people started refusing it I bet it's possible for it to make a comeback. Just like when there are measels flares up, or whooping cough.

rabies in humans is rare BECAUSE of the preventative vaccine given if an animal bite happens. Given it in ER many times. Not so in other countries.

rabies cases in animals have been common over the past few years. Several in this county.

Polio is gone because of the vaccine.....if people started refusing it I bet it's possible for it to make a comeback. Just like when there are measels flares up, or whooping cough.

rabies in humans is rare BECAUSE of the preventative vaccine given if an animal bite happens. Given it in ER many times. Not so in other countries.

Okay...just to be clear...if someone suddenly comes in contact with measles, (as happened in Alabama a couple years ago...ONE child in Birmingham had the measles...the only known case at the time in the state)...it’s anti-vaxxers’ fault? Could you elaborate on how a handful of people refusing a jab magically creates an outbreak of a certain condition? (Folks were going ballistic even then about how it was the fault of all the antis...never giving thought to the fact that the child most likely got it from someone who HAD been vaccinated...)

That’s like blaming YOUR flat tire on folks who refuse to carry a spare...NOT taking a vax is in no way endangering anyone, as you cannot prove that the un-vaxxed person will ever even contact whatever ailment the vax is for. Wearing a parachute while walking around in the airport won’t prevent anything.

Oh! Do they give everyone rabies shots in Cali? Here, it’s just dogs and cats. So far you’ve put polio and rabies up against Covid. I’ve never heard of anyone getting a rabies vaccine as a normal health regimen.

Last edited:
An elderly gentleman in our church passed away several years ago. He was one of the few people I knew who faithfully got the “flu shot” every season, and would avoid gatherings if anyone there had been sick. He came down with the flu anyway, and died from complications from it. Some vaccine...

Back