Regarding Covid

Because, if shit is just old enough, it must be true.

Lizard people anyone? :|:

Frankie, I was serious with that question.
I've heard that there isn't a chainsaw forum on this Earth, where you haven't been kicked out.
Is the TreeHouse the last place where you can spew your nonsense?

Just so I’m on the same page. You’re saying we did evolve from Primates? Surely you must be aware that Dna is the source code for all life, and that theoretically any life form can be created , modified, hybridized, recombined or whatever from said Dna. Perhaps this discussion warrants a new thread eh ?

Yes. That is exactly what I'm saying.
Start a new thread by all means.

we were genetically engineered by aliens from a subhuman primate and their own alien DNA to serve as a slave race to mine gold. If you actually watch these videos, the theory is very well backed up by multiple sources

I'm not sure if this is an elaborate wind up so I'm going to assume that I'm missing the sarcasm.

Because, if shit is just old enough, it must be true.

Lizard people anyone? :|:

Frankie, I was serious with that question.
I've heard that there isn't a chainsaw forum on this Earth, where you haven't been kicked out.
Is the TreeHouse the last place where you can spew your nonsense?
Not an accurate statement at all which seems to be par for the course as of late with you @stig not withstanding the fact that you are akin to a broken record at times but heck even a broken clock is right twice a day right? Oh well 😔 ... we all like to dream . Hey did you get your free glazed donut 🍩? ..... 929753EA-7414-4E20-8384-AF0B9D5D5F3C.jpeg

Last edited:
So tell us at which chainsaw forum you are welcomed as a member.

Funny thing, this.
Your co-doomscrier and conspiracy theorist, Murphy, is generally loathed at all the tree forums, which is why he comes here, now that Butch, alas, is not here to ban him.......again!

Frankly speaking ...It is none of your concern nor business which forums I do or do not belong to sir. If you insist on spewing invective/rubbish then you will be relegated to position #1 on Frankies’ “persona non grata” list, or simply put ... placed on ignore. Now that it is settled, let’s get back on topic shall we? Later tater :sleepy2:

Last edited:
Feeling a bit gloomy up there in Eastern Montana, Jim?

Did you ever get around to drinking that Budvar?
If not, do it now.
Should cheer you up some :)

Frankly speaking ...It is none of your concern nor business which forums I do or do not belong to sir. If you insist on spewing invective/rubbish then you will be relegated to position #1 on Frankies’ “persona non grata” list, or simply put ... placed on ignore. Now that it is settled, let’s get back on topic shall we? Later tater :sleepy2:

I guess that answered my question.
So how long do you think it'll be, before we tire of you and your bragging and the nonsense you post and kick your ass out of the 'House?

I wager Frankie’s posts aren’t why Dave left, but rather the fact that some can’t communicate civilly with those they disagree with, and the resulting drama gets tiring.
exactly... Stig's constant nastiness has soured this forum. He's got a lot of positive things to offer on many levels but the negativity has been getting old. I've tried to disengage and ignore him for the most part because I didn't want to further contribute to the negativity here. I think Carl was trying to politely say the same thing.

The hard part to swallow on conspiracy theories is all those people cooperate on this mission and no one comes forward to blow the whistlle?

Probably as credible as the phone call whistleblower but a whistleblower all the same...

... Here it is folks , coming soon to a neighborhood like yours ! I give you ... the “excelsior pass”. Please read thoroughly, especially the section on “do I still need to wear a mask 😷” ... Your papers please... oh it won’t be long now

Last edited:
I believe that whistleblowers get a percentage of the settlements against big pharma. The amounts can be staggering.

I read an early chapter in this book about it. All the author did was google pharmaceutical companies and fraud and he came up with the top 12 payouts. Deadly medicines and organized crime - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4046551/?fbclid=IwAR18eYPX6-kBapllAOo49zq_ErJ22GItuM_SJ1QCfFCvYf-0qFZ_gI0pnC0

Here's the Wikipedia page on top fines starting with GSK at $3 billion. But here's the kick in the ass. Fines appear to be about 10% of profits made on their criminal behaviors and as such are just part of the cost of doing business. Jail time was under 6 months for the few that actually were prosecuted individually, oftentimes costing countries hundreds of millions of dollars:

... Here it is folks , coming soon to a neighborhood like yours ! I give you ... the “excelsior pass”. Please read thoroughly, especially the section on “do I still need to wear a mask 😷” ... Your papers please... oh it won’t be long now
Not coming to a neighborhood like mine, because the little town I live near isn’t buying it. The bank (per higher ups, in the main branch), requires a mask to enter. The employees themselves are quite sick of the nonsense and pull theirs up when a customer walks in. Other than the bank, no one in town is bothering.

Back