On the road

Burnham

Woods walker
For the next 10 days or so, starting tomorrow. Don't expect to have net access, so I'll have to catch up on a few posts when we get home :).

Y'all have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't do :D.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That'd take up a lot of your time, Butch...thanks, but I wouldn't want to put you out.

:lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's doing fine as frog's hair, split three ways, Butch. Thanks for asking. And yes, he's traveling with us. We're off to make the semi-annual visit to my wifes parents in their assisted living facility down in Cali. He's always a big hit with the old folks who can't keep a dog any more but really miss having one around. He gets more attention that we do, by far :).

Attachments

• Img_0863.Jpg
    Img_0863.Jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Img_0865.Jpg
    Img_0865.Jpg
    454 KB · Views: 5
Ha I knew what you on about...

I was talking to a young girl the other day about a show on HBO, I told her not to say anything because I had taped the latest episode and didn't have a chance to watch it yet. She looked at me dead serious with a WTF look on her face "whats taped mean?

:|:

Just come back with "Yea, I dropped the cd and it cracked, so I taped it."

LOL, that's funny!

My mum was showing off last night, programming her VCR to tape multiple shows, different channels different times..., try doing THAT with a DVD she kept muttering...

Back