Official Guns Thread

Just made the wifey some 32 H&R shot shell for snakes. No snake shot caps to be had, so I just made some wads out of card stock, crimped and sealed them with wax. Sounds like a cap gun going off at 7-800 FPS. But went through two layers of card board when I shot a box. Should do the trick. Wish I had some #8 or 9 shot. But settled on the reclaimed which is a 7 and 8 mix.

Just made the wifey a 2o box of 1000 fps .32 H&R Mag with 85g Hornady JHPs.
Should do the trick if needed. I ordered some nickle shells to build them with. :)
Now on to my own stuff I need to catch up on.

Just made the wifey a 2o box of 1000 fps .32 H&R Mag with 85g Hornady JHPs.
Should do the trick if needed. I ordered some nickle shells to build them with. :)
Now on to my own stuff I need to catch up on.

Shoot some into a wet medium . My experiance with small caliber jacketed pistol bullets is they dont expand at pistol velocities unfortunatly.

I used to run XHP's through a Suppressed Marlin Camp Carbine with a 8" barrel.

They barely opened up.

In a .32 I would load anything with a decent metplat cast from pure lead with as much powder that would fit under it.

Try loading some of the lead bullets you have backwards.I know it sounds daft but it works.Home made Can, back home thats quite leagle.

Screenshot_20220315-210350_DuckDuckGo.jpg

How'd you make the can Mike? There are companies here selling "solvent can kits" online that folks are converting to suppressors to avoid the ATF paperwork and wait times.

How'd you make the can Mike? There are companies here selling "solvent can kits" online that folks are converting to suppressors to avoid the ATF paperwork and wait times.

I started with a over the counter .22 Can.
I bored it out to 11mm and put opposing springs between the original baffles. I drilled radial holes in the tube of the .22 can and fitted baffles over the body.

Theory was that the gasses would systematically displace the sprung baffles and vent into the void between the baffles over the original can. Then I added a baffle stack at the end.

I was at highschool at the time and there was very little literature available on supressors.Actually I found none at all.

The gun was super quiet but a subsonic 9mm is not good for much. On the upside you could shoot a hell of alot and the can would not heat up alot.

Well they are not considered a gun part over here or in Finland. They are registered in Sweden though.

For actual function a .22 Can is the best, swapping between Rifle and pistol uf you want to. A 16" AR15 with a good can is a very versitile setup and was my favourite hunting rig untill they got banned back home.

Some Berry's projectiles I ordered came in. Wanted to try a powder I bought. Took the Ruger mini 14 and the ranch rifle out to the range and checked the loads out. .223
Guns are already sighted in at 100 yards. Why the shot is low at 25.Tighter group is the American Ranch bolt action with a 3.5 # trigger. I still need to work on the mini 14. But that aint bad for that rifle.
Me likey. Flyer is my fault. 20220330_165820.jpg 20220330_165828.jpg

Smith has a 50.00 rebate on the shield plus IMG_20220412_180220208_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220412_180454169_HDR.jpg
It's a little bigger than my gx4
I like both of them the trigger and sights are a bit better on the shield. IMG_20220415_144428340_HDR.jpg 10 yds accurate little gun.

Stopped by my local gun store it's 5 miles from home
This sig p322 just arrived IMG_20220415_104214364_HDR.jpg
I had to have it IMG_20220415_122230467_HDR.jpg
I ran it against my tx .22 IMG_20220415_144612173_HDR.jpg
10 yard's
Trigger and fibre optic sights are a little bit better on the SIG
Me and my friends prefer the tx .22

Back