Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Only when I think I might need one

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Only when I know I will need one

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
Kizer flash sale
Cool looking Slip joint knife
I didn't buy anything but i did want the kizer baby but they sold out of the black one.

lotta good info presented simply

I have short list of features I go for in an EDC:
Modified sheep’s foot, reverse tanto or wharncliffe blade…G-10 scales….lanyard hole, deep carry pocket clip and sub $40.00 price point. Every time I buy a knife, I think it’s perfect and will never need another! IMG_0189.jpeg

On the left is my latest ex-favorite and the only knife I will ever need is on the right.
I broke my guidelines on price and paid nearly $60.00…it’s worth every penny! The first thing that hooked me was the simple beauty of the handle design.
Once I received it I found plenty more to appreciate. I had not been looking for a smaller, lighter knife but I was pleasantly surprised how I enjoyed the pocket comfort and did not miss any performance in my usual tasks. I had not noticed the thumb studs while ordering but I do appreciate having both studs and the flipper.
Speaking of the flipper the smaller, rounder flipper is equally effective and much more comfortable to carry. The fit and finish in both is good. The newer one is slightly better.
Ease of sharpening, edge holding seems very good in both. IMG_0190.jpeg

My new old knife. I think I've shown this exact one before. I bought it when I lost the old one, but found it again, so this went in the drawer. I lost it for good last week AFAIK, so I'm carrying this every day now.

IMG_20240916_160101474.jpg

Back