Keurig coffee

Their coffee is ok. When you add up all the cups it is pretty expensive each month. I have an insert for mine that you can fill with your own coffee. I don't think it is hot enough although a friend has one that is too hot. Not bad machines.

Two of my brothers-in-law have the Keurig makers. I prefer a regular coffee pot, as I make 8 - 10 cups at a time, and I despise waiting for each individual cup. Their coffee is good, just slow and expensive, IMO.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah Fred, the k cups. I guess my big question is, is it strong enough? I had a cup at costco I liked then last week a friend made me a cup and it was awful weak. I like a big cup of coffee so I don't wan't to buy it if I have to make an 8oz coffee every time

We have one at the shop here. It's nice, different coffee types in the little canisters. If you want a big cup of coffee it's going to be weak though cause there is only one size of cartridge. I likes me the chickory blend.

We love our Krups Espresso machine. It's really fast, best coffee flavor and we have noticed we drink less coffee. The only way to go.
Here is our "to-go" method of great coffee!

Attachments

• IMG_1931.JPG
    IMG_1931.JPG
    576.7 KB · Views: 12
I've got a 'Tassimo' machine. They have alot of variety and I've found one 'breakfast blend' that makes a huge reasonably strong cup of coffee.

I don't like the environmental impact of those little 'saucers' though. Coffee grounds are great in the compost.

I've got a 'Tassimo' machine. They have alot of variety and I've found one 'breakfast blend' that makes a huge reasonably strong cup of coffee.

I don't like the environmental impact of those little 'saucers' though. Coffee grounds are great in the compost.

Just fill them back up with used motor oil and they make great firestarters.

No 'tanx. I have a tank that I drain all of my used oils into, and than a truck comes and sucks it out to be recycled and I get paid for it too.

Also, rarely does my fire go out in the winter.

Terri already mentioned the Krupps espresso machine, but I'll add to it, Willy. It makes a good stout cup of Joe right quick and is very inexpensive. Considering we been using ours for about 3 years now and making on average of 4 shots every morning.

Also no proprietary coffee capsules. Those things are expensive. But I will agree that they are tasty too. Norgaard had one when I went to visit him. a couple of years ago.

I guess I'm a simple guy. My requirement for coffee is that it has caffeine. That's it. :lol:

I remember buying a jar of Taster's Choice when I was about 16-17, just out on my own. I never finished it, started buying convenience store coffee until I bought a cheap Mr Coffee coffeemaker.

No caffeine required here, been off the stuff for years. Tried a decaff when out with my wife for supper a couple of weeks ago, didn't care for it at all. I will stick with water, beer and the occassional whiskey.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Love me some good coffee, can't stand bad coffee. I'll look into the krupps thing

Back