Ivermectin vs. Covid and the vaccine

Bullshit!
You made a post out of something you had stolen from somebody else, and didn't credit it.

No slinking away from that one.

Horseshit ! I never said “mark my words” after the post .... haha gotcha again slick. :big-mad-no:

Lockdown by the decree of the Cult of Jab-0/ Branch Covidians - So mote it be! Destroy small businesses (which represent freedom for the business owner/common man) by starving them out and then swooping in and buying up the leftover husks for pennies on the dollar. Rinse and repeat over a period of years until “they” control all. “Walmart capitalism” ... been going on for decades but only now, under the guise of covid, are they accelerating their master plan , which ironically they state quite clearly and openly to all !

No Scott. Even if it was an actual vaccine, we're dealing with a version of cold/flu. No vaccine has ever been successful against stopping flu before, and besides, I'm already a vaccine injury victim from the aluminum adjuvant they use in most vaccines, so even the Canadian study one I pointed to earlier I personally would reject.

Am happy to wait and see others take my place in the mRNA experiment.
Altruistic to the core. :)
I'm sure a lot of moms in the late '1950s
regretted they hadn't waited awhile longer too.......................................................

........thalidomide.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Perhaps, but who do we trust? Two guys who think we are the descendants of genetically altered apes, bred by aliens to mine gold, or the scientists who have studied it their whole working lives?
Tricky I know.
Mic.. do you understand how science works? Do you understand the limitations of science? do you know any scientists? any scientists that have worked on the theory of evolution or ancient civilizations? Or climate scientists who have done research on global warming? Or scientists that have worked on the mRna vaxxines, or vaxxine safety, or the causes of autism? Or worked on any of the other subjects that you put so much faith in. Have you read their books? Been to their lectures or read any of the scientific papers that supposedly they studied their whole working lives to produce... It's more likely that you are simply parroting what you learned in school, or read in the newspaper or picked up from some other mainstream media. Can you name the scientists that you believe in? Do you know what the differences between their teachings are? You are so sure of yourself and your worldview with little understanding of its limitations. Mark Passio calls your world view scientism, which is science as a religion. A religious-like belief that science is the only way to access knowledge and that the only things that can be believed must be backed up by science. The funny thing is people like you somehow fail to understand that science works within paradigms. The history of science shows that those paradigms are bound to crumble and fail as overwhelming contrary evidence becomes known. So many of the things you put so much faith in today are almost certainly going to be proved wrong in 5-50 years.

But even beyond that, you really haven't studied what the scientists are saying in depth on all these subjects. You are just believing the mainstream worldview that is being hustled by the media. Have you ever had an original thought of your own? The only thing that pushes science or any area of human knowledge forward is outliers. People like Copernicus said... hey you guys have it all wrong. Then the shit hits the fan. The mainstream tries to hold on to its power and authority no matter how much evidence is presented. And they use tactics to suppress and silence these free thinking outliers, much as you and Mic use here. You rely on authority rather than reason.

The science that you believe in is not settled. Certainly, the science on vaxxine injuries is not. Science has been prostituted by big pharma in the pursuit of profits. That's been well documented. These corporations are serial killing felons with long listsa of illegal actions.

You have a static view of science. Science is always growing and evolving, as more information comes to light and the old theories are disrupted. When I was in 5th grade our species was only 35-40,000 years old according to the "scientists".. that date has been continually pushed back as more evidence of early man becomes known. Remember the oceans have been rising for 19,000 years, some 330 feet. If there were any ancient coastal cities they are under hundreds of feet of water.

Last edited:
Am happy to wait and see others take my place in the mRNA experiment.
Altruistic to the core. :)
I'm sure a lot of moms in the late '1950s
regretted they hadn't waited awhile longer too.......................................................

........thalidomide.

Whoa whoa....WHOA!

Those guys had studied all their careers!

Take it back.

When I was a kid, my parents took my sister and I to visit Expo 67 in Montreal. One of the few things I distinctly remember was trying to pull a piece of it off of a giant big chunk of mineral on display at the Quebec or Canadian pavilion. Asbestos. You could walk right up to it and touch it.

I could barely resist the temptation to give ole Murph's preceding post a like.
It was a very, very close thing.

Perhaps, but who do we trust? Two guys who think we are the descendants of genetically altered apes, bred by aliens to mine gold, or the scientists who have studied it their whole working lives?
Tricky I know.
Have you been staying up on the latest science on human origins? This guy is reporting the mainstream science on the subject. The point here is that with the advent of genetics in the study of human origins, the whole subject has been turned upside down and is still being sorted out. Denisovans and Neanderthals + mystery species + us = "half a million years of cluster frig" (his actual words). It's messy bro.. everything that the scientists from 20 years ago thought was settled about human origins is completely wrong. So who are the scientists you are listening to? I'm guessing they are the ones that had it all wrong!

Yep, I’ve been keeping up on the Denisovian, Neanderthal thing.

It’s a bit of a leap to aliens breeding us to mine gold n’est-ce pas?

Yep, I’ve been keeping up on the Denisovian, Neanderthal thing.

It’s a bit of a leap to aliens breeding us to mine gold n’est-ce pas?
not really.. actually it makes sense. There are a ton of ancient writings that talk about aliens engineering human beings. Given that mankind wasn't even farming until 12,000 years ago, what reason could there be or mining gold 70,000 ago?

Ornaments/ jewelry, exchange / money, offerings for gods / kings. I see no reason why the hunters couldn't do that before the steadier populations.

On the other side, I see no reason too why an allien civilization with advanced technology, machinery and plenty of energy would mess with an archaic and poorly effective way of mining. And why not other more precious minerals and metals ? only gold? I don't buy that.

Now the Lord God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed. 9 The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

10 A river watering the garden flowed from Eden; from there it was separated into four headwaters. 11 The name of the first is the Pishon; it winds through the entire land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12 (The gold of that land is good; aromatic resin[d] and onyx are also there.) 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon; it winds through the entire land of Cush.[e] 14 The name of the third river is the Tigris; it runs along the east side of Ashur. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.

DO you find it odd that the book of Genesis refers to mineral deposits in the land of Eden???

Back