Ivermectin vs. Covid and the vaccine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sure, it is off to Auschwitz I go.
Joseph Mengele is waiting for me.

One could also make the argument, that there apparently is no end to the stupidity of antivaxxers.
One could even wish vaccine hadn't eradicated smallpox, because then maybe smallpox could eradicate antivaxxers.

So, it is beyond the realm of possibility that this vaccine may have negative side effects? Something that may not show up for months or years from now? Of course, if or when that happens, we've been preconditioned to accept it as one of the covid "variants" and nothing to do with the experimental vaccine. Also, why so hostile?

So, it is beyond the realm of possibility that this vaccine may have negative side effects? Something that may not show up for months or years from now? Of course, if or when that happens, we've been preconditioned to accept it as one of the covid "variants" and nothing to do with the experimental vaccine. Also, why so hostile?

Perhaps, but who do we trust? Two guys who think we are the descendants of genetically altered apes, bred by aliens to mine gold, or the scientists who have studied it their whole working lives?
Tricky I know.

Perhaps, but who do we trust? Two guys who think we are the descendants of genetically altered apes, bred by aliens to mine gold, or the scientists who have studied it their whole working lives?
Tricky I know.
Who do we trust ? NO ONE in this situation mate. Do your due diligence and decide then for yourself. Not tricky at all when you posses discernment, those that do not ... well , they are f’d ...won’t be long now :greetings:

So we should trust what you say.
Someone who can't even speak for himself, but steals other's words in order to come off as smarter than the rest of us.

Right!

So what you mean by " Due dilligence" is surfing the net, looking for stuff you can steal and pass of as your own.

You know, I think I'll pass on that, thanks.

Brett, I think there are largely 2 groups of people, when it comes to the vaccine.
The by far largest one ( The sheep, according to Frankie) rejoice in seeing what science is able to do, when enough people work together on a common goal.
Kind of like the Mars landing.

A smaller group ( The smart ones, according to Frankie) see only the negative side, there has been scan't time for testing, no one knows what will this turn out to be in the future.

Then there is the small group that are against any vaccines and see this as yet another way to subdue us all by: Bill Gaters, George Soros, The jewish Cabal, super capitalism, the lizard people........you name it.
Those are, again according to Frankie, the only ones really in the know.

The same people who believes the moon landing was faked, that the EVERGREEN ship in Zues was full of children headed for the paedophilia ring run by the Clintons......and so on.

When you used the term "Nazi cattle cars" ( See, I know how to use quotation marks when I use someone else's words..........probably marks me as a sheep), guess which group we all figured you belonged to.

Hence the hostility.

Brett, this was an honest attempt to make a friendly post, explaining my reaction to yours.
Please treat it as such.

Last edited:
Yes ! We shall put people into groups , US vs THEM and treat them accordingly, much easier to dehumanize them and treat them accordingly that way isn’t it ? - bravo 👏 @stig , you have shown your true colors

I forgot one group.
That really small one, composed of people who steal others writings and pass them off as their own, so they can come off as smart and intelligent.

You know, Frankie, better do to that post what you did to your idiotic " Kamala Harris was worn in on the tenets of Marx" post, and hurry back in time and delete it.

Don't hurry too much, because I have kept it :P

I'm in the "wait and see" group. And the "follow the money" group. And the "government of the people, by the people, and for the people" group.

You mentioned the Mars missions. You know that more than half of them failed, right?

Honestly, I was going to say " The moon landing", but thought better of it :P

That last group sounds pretty much like what we have here.
I have a hard time seeing it in America, these days.
Follow the money, is more like it.

I’m surprised you haven’t tattooed it on your ass already :greetings:

You know, I just came up with a new hobby.
Go back through Frankie's posts and check how much was actually his own stuff, and how much was material stolen from other, smarter, people.

Better get going with the delete button, Frankie!

Thirty-some years ago, doctors were prescribing fen-phen (or was it phen-fen?) as a miracle cure for obesity. Turns out there were some unintended consequences.

You know, I just came up with a new hobby.
Go back through Frankie's posts and check how much was actually his own stuff, and how much was material stolen from other, smarter, people.

Better get going with the delete button, Frankie!
I have no problem learning from others, and using / applying their knowledge for my own betterment. Nothing new under the sun my friend , but I know you know that already :big-wave:

Back