Is it just me, orrrrrr WHUT???

I have a new problem, It seams like when I post in some threads I cant go back and see what I posted, or if it even showed up, I know i posted about two weeks ago in a thread and I went back and looked for it I couldnt find it. It was about Rugby and i was going to add some pictures but i could never find where i posted it.

Yeah,a few days ago I was reading one thread,went to check another one and for the next hour it kept saying server not found.

I have a new problem, It seams like when I post in some threads I cant go back and see what I posted, or if it even showed up, I know i posted about two weeks ago in a thread and I went back and looked for it I couldnt find it. It was about Rugby and i was going to add some pictures but i could never find where i posted it.

You can click on anybody's name, including your own, above their avatar picture next to their post and it brings up a small menu. From that menu you can click 'view forum posts' and it will show all previous posts from that user.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's been fine for me. The stuff that was happening that made me start this thread seems to have stopped, knock on wood.

It's gonna have glitches at some point for everyone sometime. This thread just about prooves that.

God bless teh interwebz!

Back