In The News...

I've seen some MSM coverage of these, but the lack of major coverage makes you wonder who may be behind these "incidents":

Article is bullshit. The title draws a conclusion, the article infers cause, but the facts state no cause. Industry is dangerous business, and shit burns down all the time.

Screenshot_20220602_074339.png

My link is a source that's paid to track fires. It's their sole reason for existing. I've been in big chicken houses also, and poorly maintained electric combined with dust is a fire waiting to happen.

That's boring. A life of spreadsheets and data. Bill Gates doesn't have enough money to pay me a career of doing it. I might be willing to discuss doing it for a year, but my fee is pretty stout.

No. It's same as it always was, but "news"(lol!) sites are pimping it as being exceptional now so they sell more penis enlargement pills, or whatever they're hawking on their sites. I have no idea cause I blocks ads everywhere. IOW, you're getting played. That site Brian linked all but called it arson. They stopped legally short to allow plausible deniability, and none of the actual facts posted even implied arson. If someone used similar language that implied you enjoyed sucking dicks, you'd knock their teeth out.

Bad mouth biden all yu want.....

But lay off trumpty dumbtee fallin off the wall.......

Jomo

The point is you have to parse what they're actually saying, and not what they're implying. We all know how common language works, and I don't play lawyer games debating what the meaning of "is" is. When someone says something was "torched", everybody with sense knows that means diesel was dumped on it, and lit up. It wasn't electrical, it wasn't lightning, it wasn't a dropped cigarette. It was arson. They imply it was arson to sell that sweet sweet ad space without posting a single fact to back it up.

Any number taken alone is meaningless to determine trend. 43k people died on the road last year. Is that a lot? Sure sounds like a lot doesn't it? In fact, it actually is an increase, but not all that alarming, and not the historical max. 2019(a relatively normal year. No pandemics or whatever) had 36k deaths. There isn't anything going on aside from people forgetting how to drive I guess.

They didn't state any (conclusive)facts because they're cowards. A chicken house burning down wouldn't make it past local news under any other circumstance, but dress it up in some mustache twirling comic book villainry, and it becomes "suitable" for a national stage.

Could be. I definitely hear more about them than I think's warranted. Same shit. Stir things up and create a narrative.

John, the Gateway Pundit article I posted appears to state nothing but facts. The fact there is a slight "innuendo" to arson is noticeable, but why does that make the facts she reported less valid? She's reporting events, the way a news piece should, allowing the reader to make their own conclusion (slight innuendo aside). And as Scott states and I noted in my post, there has been minor MSM coverage of these happening recently, so better that more sources are just posting it to keep the masses informed (cause we know that the MSM does a wonderful job filling that role...)

I truly doubt Garland's in a forgive n forget mode, like all you trumpette's are......

Jomo

Last edited:
Me.

I like it when the truth stings!

They are devoted loyalists regardless of how big a lyin POS like trump is....

They live in an alternate reality where trump's infallible like the pope........

Jomo

Back