How do you like the new forum? New tricks for posting?

Just a suggestion... Might be better to lock threads than disappear them. They can stand as a record, and slowly drift away as new threads popup.

I was trying to reply to
What has happened to Oregon?

And it said I had insufficient privileges to reply here, and I aint know why. Anyone?

That whole subforum is read only. Carl locked it down to start again, hopefully with less BS.

Yeah the politics forum is closed, the philosophy one (aka the new politics one) is open. The old stuff is read only.

@Brandon @lumberjack

Bump on this thread.

I still occasionally get a situation where the Reply box below the thread is just an empty box, which I can't type into, the formatting bar at top doesn't appear, and the attach files button on bottom left doesn't respond to being clicked. I usually have to either clear my cache, or sometimes, completely close browser window and restart to alleviate.

Adding this to the weird formatting issues being reported by others.

Not just certain threads, but certain pages. Perhaps it is random, but when it does happen, I try refreshing and it looks the same. I think some little detail on how to separate each post is getting forgotten by the server.

Post links to glitched pages/posts here so I can see if I can get it on my end.

It's random, but when it happens, it happens a lot. The next time not at all. I tried last night to see if it would happen, so I could copy and paste the formatting info for the smart people to decipher and find what's missing, but no pages glitched.

Members, please send screen shots to Carl & Brandon if you can. The issues seem random and don't seem to occur the same for everyone on the same thread views.

Update,

I haven't had any issues in about a week. Things seem to operate as expected. Intermittent problems are the funnest problems, right? :^D

Back