The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

How do you like the new forum? New tricks for posting?

cory

TreeHouser
Sorry if this was mentioned before: in the previous TH set up, you could go to members and scroll thru all the members (if you were so inclined :/: ) rather than currently you can only look up one member at a time, the whole list isn't there to be perused. Also, you can't look up when the last time a member logged on.

Is all that correct or am I not doing it right. Thanks

pigwot

Marlee's Grandpa

shows all registered members; not sure how to see last time logged in...

Sorry if this was mentioned before: in the previous TH set up, you could go to members and scroll thru all the members (if you were so inclined :/: ) rather than currently you can only look up one member at a time, the whole list isn't there to be perused. Also, you can't look up when the last time a member logged on.

Is all that correct or am I not doing it right. Thanks

cory

TreeHouser
Omg I'm embarrassed. But thanks.

Yeh remember how we used to be able to see when the last time a member was online? Was handy for when you notice someone hadn't been online in awhile

Bermy

Acolyte of the short bar
Hmmm I'm tried to use the quote function and can't seem to get a previous post to come up in my reply.

Also, when I wanted to attach a picture from one I had already used I couldn't find how to get to them...used to be 'manage attachments' and 'advanced' and you came to a window with all your old pics...

lumberjack

Young man on the go
Staff member
Hmmm I'm tried to use the quote function and can't seem to get a previous post to come up in my reply...
I click reply of what I'm trying to quote. If I want multiple quotes I do them individually and copy/paste them to build the post. Conversely you can click quote on the post (s), then click insert quotes at the bottom of the reply dialog box.

1585255762965.png

To reuse a picture that was uploaded here, I'd right click, copy image address then click this button, switch it from upload to link, and presto.

1585255884490.png

I'm digging being able to react to everything now. Thanks @Brandon @Tree09 !

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!