grapple truck help

Damn, that's a lot of miles for a machine that does almost all of its work without turning a wheel. What's the hours on it? Gotta be over 25K. On the other hand it's cheap. Just budget for a fair amount of additional work. It's an old, worn out truck with a bit of life left. Use it as a stepping stone to get to a newer truck next time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I talked wth the secretary and ask her. She said the truck was a city or county truck and the loader has been on there since 92. Im going to talk to the owner tomarrow and find out more info.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, I flew down and looked at the trucks. I bought the nicer of the two. The truck drives nice down the hiway, was crusing about 65-70 and it wasnt even wound up yet. It will take alittle time to learn how to float the gears. The loader works great and the hoses and fittings look new. There is absolutely no rust on the truck.

Awesome, sounds great, hope you love it. Yes, lotta pics

That thing looks like it will knock out alot of work. Nice price!

Dont go for a metallic colour if your on a budget, they are much harder to get right than flat colours.

In Hong Kong there are basically no chippers. Instead we call a grab truck to come at the end of the day. We just make a big pile and the grab truck guy makes it dissappear. Soooo much easier than chipping. Costs about $80-90 per full load.

Awesome tool to have, I bet you love it.

Back