Ghetto trucks!

Nice work squish!

I had always thought it was white in the first place anyways though?

It's amazing what a wheel simulator will do eh!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice work on the painting. I will do the same with this old landrover before summer is over.
I may do it under a canopy tho to keep the dust off while drying

I just wet the ground down before I started painting all around the truck and did it at 6:00am, the mornings are nice and still up here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice work squish!

I had always thought it was white in the first place anyways though?

It's amazing what a wheel simulator will do eh!

Lol, good memory Brendon. That truck started out rusted out white, two years ago I put the new(ish) solid body on it but never got around to painting it til now.:|: Winter time I couldn't do it myself and never had anytime during the normal season up until now.

I did V. The owner insisted on 3 fronds left. He's 92 years old so I'm not going to argue. I could've taken him though.:D This was back when I had no work, so I was glad to abuse his palms. The one right behind the truck was the one I had to climb out of the bucket to do.

I did V. The owner insisted on 3 fronds left. He's 92 years old so I'm not going to argue. I could've taken him though.:D This was back when I had no work, so I was glad to abuse his palms. The one right behind the truck was the one I had to climb out of the bucket to do.

Did you trim the date palm as well? (after the pic was taken?)

Back