Fuel prices

Worded that wrong. I'm guessing in NZ that there is health care and university funded by fuel prices like in the UK.

I have a hay customer that is too lazy to knock on the door and just blows his horn out by the barn. I usually come out with a pissed off attitude until I realize he is bringing me money. Strange dude. At farmers market we used to have people pull up and want to do business from their car. We called it curb service. They usually got charged for it unless they were disabled.

Around here they want a set of stamped plan and an estimate of cost before you even start. My son put an addition on his deck. On the back of the house where it can't be seen. Next tax bill deck square footage was updated. Damn satellites.

I drove up the state of Florida yesterday, highest diesel I saw is in Waldo Fl, by Gainesville, Fl $ 5.59 Most places were right at $ 4.99 Ill watch the regular gas price on the way home. Up here for the Gator Nationals, a NHRA Drag Race. Its raining right now so no racing :(

I'm scared to even look to see what corn free gas costs now. I'd like to get to the Amish hardware store and check prices on premix, but that's a long drive, so... I don't even pay for gas, aside from my small engines, but I don't spend other people's money any different than I spend my own. Catch 22...

Back