Double Line Rope Walker

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That will work. Really any similar ascender can work. Getting it setup and adjusted is a matter of trying it out and shortening or lengthening the tether and bungy. And that would have to do mostly with the type of saddle you're using.

Hey Blaster, what about putting these vids on the home page orr a sticky?

Mebe I'm just overly impressed...

I really just have to take a minute here to say how impressed I am with the things you guys do with gear and how much I am learning.

Seems I just spend all my time making production on the system I learned on, just don't have time to experiment and seem to spend all the extra $ I have on rigging gear my company don't pay for to get the job done.

Got a couple grand in equipment of my own on the truck I run as I type this.

Maby I,m just stupid, but I like to have the tools to do the job in as efficient manner as possible:?

I am bumping this thread because Jerry's system has been working very well for me. Heck I think I've gained five more pounds from the effort its saved me.

I am bumping this thread because Jerry's system has been working very well for me. Heck I think I've gained five more pounds from the effort its saved me.

Yup it's just going to make you fat like Brian's bucket truck.

Brian, sqwerl. I believe he has a bucket truck.

Man Im going to bed. Folks be messing with me & it's flying right over my head.

JUST DAMMIT NOW, HOW DID I GET THIS OLD?

I've finally got all the stuff together but haven't had the chance to try it out yet. I'm looking forward to giving it a run.

Darin, are you leaving it in place while working or just used to get in the tree?

I usually send it to the ground once I get to the top, only keeping the Pantin.

Bump.

Saw this in the who's online screen, some bot was scoping it out. It's a great technique that Gerry Beranek devised. Shouldn't be lost in the back pages of the forum.

So here's my gift today for newer members :).

Back