ROPE - swinging - climbing - stump jumping

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think that one arm pull up is very much a result of the rope climbing. He said today he climbed it twice hands only up and down no feet at all. I've discussed with him eccentric motion as being the strength developing component of a movement. He's paying attention to that. At this point he is developing a great base that will let him do rock climbing or martial arts or whatever. I just want them both to have a good grounding of capabilities and then let them develop those capabilities in specific areas.

You cannot escape the fact that good genes are a real factor here...just my opinion :D.

I continue to this day to stand in deep admiration of my friend Gary.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Perch to Perch. Landon was the first to figure out this one. He nailed it on his first try...watch his surprised expression. Then, he nailed it two more times. Smooth operator. Hayden and I just looked at each other dumbstruck when Landon pulled this off.
Hayden has been helping Landon throughout this exploration of ropework to learn what he has learned. Now, Landon got to return the favor.

Looks like a lot of fun there. Kinda feeling like I missed out on some childhood :^D

Back