Chippers

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well nuts, thats my taste just not my budget, maybe in a few months I could swing it though.

MasterBlaster, according to the wife that seems to be the case.

The scammers always intentionally list stuff out of the area. If you are looking on your local Craigslist and see anything for sale out of the area, it's a scam.

I feel dumber then normal, I dont really know how they work scams and such on the computer. You would think I would be smarter, My brother did cyber crime for the FBI fo 5 years.

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/for/4779517360.html

Anyone seen one like this before? It's a cool twist on the old Chuck n duck.
0c1c4338d8e654f741425c5c1be72b68.jpg

That's interesting, Eric. Weird that the ad doesn't show the throat on the feed tray. No blower.

No?

I wonder of the Vermeer , and any other manufacturers, abandoned the curb side feed design. Seems like a good feature to keep employees and brush ends/ debris away from traffic.

TP, which we use, have a model with a horizontally revolving infeed. You can point it any way you want within a 180 degree radius.
That thing is the cat's ass for curside operation.

Turn tables as they call them in the UK can be handy, I've had one, I wouldn't pay extra for it though.
Just unhitch it and spin it round.
If I had a contract for roadside stuff I'd feel differently.

We had the curbside feed on our Vermeer 1250...... Almost never used it. I believe it's a better idea in theory than in practice.

That's mainly what I do with the 1250 I own. Once in a while it's useful. Most of the time it helps to fill the corners of the truck.

And whatever you do, DON"T take off driving when it's swung to the side. I did that once... ONLY once!

There should be a lockout/tagout set-up for that, IMO.

Back