Anyone near Winston Salem?

Most people with bad backs have sedentary jobs?
I know many builders, fencers, roofers, farmers etc a very significant proportion of whom have back pain.
As for reading the book, I've got better things to do and so have you.
I've checked the treatment for slipped disc on the NHS website, surgery is an option and whilst GENTLE exercise is recommended later (after some weeks) initially total rest is not only advised it's really the only option.

Actually, using Leeches has become popular again, but not for headaches. Apparently they provide something that modern medical science has yet to do as well for some situations, like skin grafts.

I had an operation that got rid of sciatica, knock wood, a lot of it is knowing how to use your back, some of it has to be, geez I don't know exactly lol??

For me, it is when I get too tired. I must not have the awareness or core strength to hold my self right in different positions. Then pinched never it will be. So I try not to work to the point of exhaustion.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dont know the exact details about its location. I just know no one could get it down. My aunt tried. She went so far as to get on a 40 foot ladder but the cat was a bit out of reach. The slung a bucket over a limb with food and water from where they could reach from the ladder. Just a bummer all around.

You want sad? I threw a stick for my pup today and she turned into the throw. I just dropped $400 at the animal hospital and there is question whether she will see out of that eye again. I'm heartbroken.
Really sorry to hear of the demise of your aunts cat Chris. I guess we win some and lose some.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You want sad? I threw a stick for my pup today and she turned into the throw. I just dropped $400 at the animal hospital and there is question whether she will see out of that eye again. I'm heartbroken.
Really sorry to hear of the demise of your aunts cat Chris. I guess we win some and lose some.

I dont care about her cat. Wished I could have helped her.

It's been 7 hrs and this poor thing hasn't moved. She's definitely hurting. Cream for a couple days and we'll see. It's been a pretty bad weekend on my end so far. This was just the icing. Hey tomorrow is a new day!

Back