Anyone near Winston Salem?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The reason i did it Butch is I cant check or get notified of my PM's while on the job. Being a time sensitive matter, calling me directly and not waiting until i check messages was the best option. Putting my number up doesnt matter. Im in the phone book. I do everything I can to spread my phone number.

Fwiw cats can spend a long long time up there before deciding to come down, I've "rescued" three. One had disappeared three days before.
The last one crept to the end of a branch and dropped 30 odd feet, nothing I could do, it went home for its dinner that night none the worse.

If no one locally will help, she will fly me down tomorrow or something to get the thing down.

Did you try that cat rescue website founded by Dan Krauss (i think thats his last name).

I had a wild cat come into my shop once, I guess through my cat's door to get at the food. There used to be many around, coming and going and kicking the asses of the pets, until the Fox showed up in numbers. When i came in the next morning, the cat did a mad scramble to escape, but seemed to have a problem remembering where the door was, even though I lef a couple open. It climbed up around some dust equipment ducting, seemed to be sandwiched up there in a tight spot. It stayed up there all say, so I decided to climb up myself and grab it. I put on some thick rubber gloves, and when i reached to grab the critter, it gave me a real nice puncture wound through the glove. The next morning it was gone. i guess domesticated cats don't have a tendency to bite like that. That sucker had some sharp teeth.

She used that site and left messages with the local tree rats. I told her make sure she states she isnt looking for a favor. No calls back yet.

that'd be pressure, flying down for a cat rescue, thing will jump and die for sure just as you are about to grab it...:/:

Thats off the table. Scratch that. Cant do a plane ride right now with my back.

Cat scratch that?

lol.

Tell your aunt to pester the local companies. I can't believe how many tree co's don't answer or return phone calls. I raked in a full day removal job today afterwork because out of 4 companies I'm the only one that called back. Loooooosers.

Nothing pleases me more then when people complain that no one will call back. I dont take advantage of those people. I just take advatage of the opportunity to distinguish my company.

No Butch. I am seeing a orthopedic surgeon and a pain management PT Doc. I am still undiagnosed. Blown disc(s)? Compression fracture? Dont know. Only just beginning the process and they dont like to hand those MRI's out too quickly.

Winston, Salem seems to have some animal rescue services. Not sure if they will go up a tree for a retrieval, but maybe provide a source for someone that will.

Nothing pleases me more then when people complain that no one will call back. I dont take advantage of those people. I just take advatage of the opportunity to distinguish my company.

I find most customers mention it after the pricing part is done. I don't take advantage of people either, it's my name on the door of the truck, I'll have that name 'til the day I die.

I find most customers mention it after the pricing part is done. I don't take advantage of people either, it's my name on the door of the truck, I'll have that name 'til the day I die.

Just so you know I wasnt implying you take advantage of anyone. Most people tell my wife when she answers "Oh thankfully someone will respond to my call!" I usually know ahead of time if theyve been ignored.

I sometimes do too. I didn't think you were calling me down. Know you to well over the interwebs now to think that.

I hope your aunt gets her cat sorted, I dislike cat rescues but have done a few.

Back