Animated GIFS THREE! (Not Phone Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domestic cats kick just about any azz they come in contact with, aside from the real predators, like coyotes and on up the scale.

My shop cat was petrified of Fox. He barely made it through his little entrance in a full out tear, I mean just blasted in with his hair standing up, and hardly seemed secure even when inside. What the hell I thought, and looking out saw a Fox standing by the door. Mid afternoon. Rightly paranoid kitty I'm sure.

Domestic cats kick just about any azz they come in contact with, aside from the real predators, like coyotes and on up the scale.

A dog that is completely fearless when it attacks will get the better of them every time.

My first Thais was like that.

When I had just bough the place where I live it was a mess.
One day as I was working on something, I heard the dogs bark and went out to investigate.
The had something under a blown down roofing plate that they couldn't get to.
Thinking it was a rat, I told them to be ready, then lifted the plate.
T'was a big,feral tomcat.
Thais just went for it and broke it's neck, didn't even get scratched.
That succes made him convinced that cats couldn't hurt him, he killed maybe a dozen feral cats in his life and always the same way.............all out attack, and break their neck.

But with an estimated 3 million of them ( That is half as many as we are people) a dozen doesn't make much of a dent.

LOislop.gif

We had a lot of feral cats around some years ago too. Then Fox started showing up and I haven't seen a homeless kitty in quite a few years now. There are also homes without cats where one should be there. I wonder if cat really does taste like chicken?

I considered not allowing my cat to go outside, but that was his world that he loved. I'd see him wandering at a great distance from the shop sometimes, and tell him to get his ass home. He'd look at me like I don't know you, and I was the guy that was always patching him up. He lived to be a good age though. Miss him...

Once they have a taste for the outside, then it's just about cruel to take it away from them.

That's why any cat I have never sets foot outside. They can't miss what they don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back