Animated GIF Thread 2019

Hmm... I didn't know that. Is that really a thing? Do monkeys hate being flipped off? I think I'd like to spend time in a place where you regularly see monkeys around. They seem like assholes that can handle themselves. Like a squirrel, cat, and seagull wrapped up in one animal. I like when animals get the best of humans.

Not sure if it is really a thing...I was guessing. They probably don't like the direct eye contact...a challenge thing. A friend had a boxer dog...friendly until you stared him in the eyes...then he got crazy. Monkey likely did the same.

Nah...it's definitely a direct challenge to give a monkey the bird :D.

I mean, think about it...we homo sapiens have verbal language...monkeys have been relying on body language, along with some small ranges of grunts and squeals for a very long time.

I'd bet they totally get the message, when flipped the finger :).

Dr. "What happened?"
parents "well see there was this trampoline and the boys said they got this and I was just there to film it"

Not sure if it is really a thing...I was guessing. They probably don't like the direct eye contact...a challenge thing. A friend had a boxer dog...friendly until you stared him in the eyes...then he got crazy. Monkey likely did the same.

Look at the guy's body language.
He would have been trounced by any human, too.

Back