Aerial Lift of CT closing soon!

• Thread starter Mr. Sir
  • Start date
  • Replies 44
  • Views 8K
I had the opportunity to go and pick up parts at Aerial Lifts facility in Milford, Conn. they were working on some beautiful new peices of equipment. I like how on the rear mounts they cut your companys name into the rear of the truck. the company I work for has 6+ ALC lifts but our newest truck is an Altec.

Ya one guy I know bought a brand new one from them and they spelled his last name wrong lol.

Heck, they were awesome. I'm sure they fixed it if it was their mistake.

Well I dont know what Bartlett is going to do. Not to many people know yet that alc is going out. Im not a fan of alc. We have an 04 and its a p.o.s. It to bad that things have to change.As far as Bartlett buying them out I dont think alc would have bought us out if we were having hard times.

Mine's a '96, 10k hours on the truck, 6k hours on the lift, and it runs like new, super dependable and productive. That's why I'm sad to see 'em going out.

Whenever you have new management come in there is always a big brew ha-ha. I'm thinking the company must have already been having trouble, it's hard to ruin a company in only a year. Unless it was teetering already.

I believe she took over 3 years ago, and that's when it started to go south.

I said buy out Some one said Bartlett should buy them out. Did you read the hole thread or are you just joining us here?
Us meaning Bartlett.... That's us to me dood.

I said buy out Some one said Bartlett should buy them out. Did you read the hole thread or are you just joining us here?
Us meaning Bartlett.... That's us to me dood.

Yeah I read the whole thread and have been longer than you. I only mentioned Bartlett buying them because it could be in their favor being that they exclusively bought ALC lifts. I dont really give 2 shits if you are them or not. I was simply referring to general business economics dood.

and for the record....... a hole is something you dig in the ground, or stuff your pie into....................Whole means= in its entirety, or complete.

Oh gee thanks for clearing that up for me. Now I can go back into my hole and fill my pie hole.

Aerial Lift of CT

Aerial Lift will be sold to Altec if things go my sister way. I am Cheryl's Brother Brian. I do not work there anymore but have 25 years in total. I have nothing to do with the sale, I wish I did, it would be still running fine.

Welcome to the Treehouse, Brian. Sorry to hear of your family's business disappearing. What are your plans? Will you still be working in the aerial lift business?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome to the TreeHouse Brian. Wow, you just never know who's gonna show up here.

Thanks for the welcome

No i have not been in the business since 2007 when i quit my sister. I do get calls from time to time about questions about the units. I may have something up my sleeve and will announce if all goes well. I have been over the last few years picking at the history of my Dad and family and Aerial Lift from beginning to end. It has been on one of my website's called www.sskyle.com but as of today i bought another domain called www.aerialliftofct.com and it will be posted there. Anyone has any questions they can reach me at sskyleinfo@gmail.com
Thanks
Brian DePiero

Back