8.9 magnitude earthquake in Japan!

Yeah, round's four and five now! CNN was reporting live then the ground started shaking, then the explosion at the reactor, then one of the live feeds had to get cut so they could clear out for the wave!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have CNN on in the background, Al Jazeera is still doing Libya stuff, haven't checked BBC

Yes, yes it is! Number three lost an entire building, but not the reactor, maybe? They found 2k bodies so far today, not looking good at all. Man I feel for you Jay!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I heard that yesterday Ste, seems that it still says 8.9 everywhere though.

I heard it the other way Willie, the USGS re-evaluated it and upped it to a 9.0. But I think I got that from CNN, so...............

Does it really matter? 10,000+ people are still missing. Jay, the offer still stands. If you need to GTFO and row your ass back Stateside, we're all here for you, mang.

Butch, sorry for the edit; my bad, boss.

I was watching that live last night, it was pretty interesting! They couldn't get into contact with one crew because they were told to move as the Tsunami warnings were coming in. Then the explosion and everyone freaked out!

Three explosions at three reactors, I think they are losing them.

This sh@t is making me nervous, thanks for the continued words of support. Hell of a deal, just too much in scope.

Back